Photo

Accutane For Moderate. Acne Log, Updatded Daily, With Pictures.

48 replies to this topic

#41 NeedAdvice124

NeedAdvice124

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 14 January 2013 - 03:44 PM

Day49: Skin on face and chest is starting to look great. Starting to get a ton of these little bumps all over my arms AGAIN :( ugh so annoying.

#42 NeedAdvice124

NeedAdvice124

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 30 January 2013 - 08:44 PM

My oh my haven't updated this in a while.

Day 63 : The whole reason why I didn't update this because nothing has been happening. I have not experienced any side effects expect for the ones that were very common. Chapped lips and dry skin, Oh I have gotten a total of 3 nose bleeds on this that lasted for about 3 minutes. This medicine has literally changed my life. I know everyone says that but I have a better example. I had a test that I couldn't pass since Junior year(thats 1 1/2 years ago) and just last week I was able to pass it. without this test I could not graduate highschool. Due to my skin I was able to focus more, be in school more, study more without having to worry about my skin. Now the only down side to this whole Accutane thing is that I have to apply Nivea about 2 times a day on MY WHOLE BODY. all over my arms, chest, back and at night just my face. This is the worst part about it. Guess what? IT'S NOT EVEN A BIG DEAL. I would do this everyday if I could keep the skin I have now. I have gotten little eczema patches on my arms and back. But they go away when I apply Nivea ritually. I won't be updating this often because there is nothing to report, no side effetcs, no negatives;NOTHING. Just clear skin smile.png

Here are pictures from day 63 -

Left :tMe735N.jpg

Right(You can still see small pimples about 95% clear)

bmGNxkj.jpg

Chest also needs some work still.

dJPNiXJ.jpg

Edited by NeedAdvice124, 30 January 2013 - 08:51 PM.

#43 NeedAdvice124

NeedAdvice124

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 February 2013 - 09:23 PM

Hey! Day 71, so I went to my derm everything came back completly normal. I have 19 days left of month 3 and she said she's going to give me another month and it will be last month. She said everything on your face looks 100% cleared up but my chest wasn't exactly all there. She said in 4 months you should be fully cleared. So thats the verdict. 49 more days and I'm done !

#44 NeedAdvice124

NeedAdvice124

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 11 February 2013 - 05:46 PM

Day 74: Missed a day due to going out with friends over the weekend sad.png. Chest is clearing up and face still looks really nice.

Bump smile.png

Edited by NeedAdvice124, 11 February 2013 - 05:48 PM.

#45 NeedAdvice124

NeedAdvice124

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 15 February 2013 - 06:18 PM

Things been going well, nothing to update.

down-side about this whole accutane thing. Kinda been eating fairly shiity. Since I've been on it - had subway 4 times, Mcdonalds twice. and one seperate time I got a McFlurry. and kinda having candies about once a day. and going back occasnially to my Protien shakes. but still nothing bad has happened :( scared for when I get off.

#46 NeedAdvice124

NeedAdvice124

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 20 May 2013 - 12:14 PM

Well it's been about 2 months since I been off accutane and here are the pictures -

W9uUNug.jpg

1gq97d.jpg

qnabex.jpg

soCUnJo.jpg

- The Verdict - I stopped updating because nothing new was happening.

Real side effetcs - Chapped Lips , Dry skin, Towards the end bloody nose about 2-4 week, Tiredness sometimes. That's ALL other effects have to be extremely rare, I did not experience nothing more these are easy side effects to take care of nothing extreme. This medicine changed my life! Even though my skin is not as clear now as it was on the accutane I am about 90% clear maybe 95%. I would truly recomemd this to ANYONE who thinks they need it. I did not have an inital break out and my skin was almost 100% clear in about 1 month and a half maybe a bit less. I was on the accutane for 4 months. 

Thanks everyone who read this. any questions real free to post.

Edited by NeedAdvice124, 20 May 2013 - 12:10 PM.

#47 NeedAdvice124

NeedAdvice124

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 12 August 2013 - 08:06 PM

little bump.

#48 NeedAdvice124

NeedAdvice124

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 05 December 2013 - 10:28 PM

Bumping this up, it's been over a year since I started and I have to say my skin stayed from clear.

this medicine was indefinetly life changing. It's completely changed my life as a person and who I am today. If you're thinking about taking it. DO IT. seriously the side effects are highly over exaggerated. They only say it's bad because they have to give you worst case scenario. The only real side effects would be chapped lips, dried skin and bloody nose. and maybe small bumps.

smile.png

Edited by NeedAdvice124, 05 December 2013 - 10:30 PM.

#49 NeedAdvice124

NeedAdvice124

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 January 2014 - 10:41 PM

bump up for people to see

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users