Photo

I Don't Have The Motivation Anymore!

aha alpha hydroxy acid

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
22 replies to this topic

#21 Card27

Card27

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 4
About Me

Posted 26 December 2012 - 08:43 PM

How about you just leave your face alone. Just use water. Try it for 2 weeks and see what that does

#22 CNA7

CNA7

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 27 December 2012 - 04:57 PM

You can apply Benzoyl Peroxide immediately after a cortisone injection if you'd like. The dermatologist usually wipes it with alcohol which is already pretty drying, but if you want to be extra pre cautious you can put BP on it too. I have and do most of the time. I also like to ice for 20 minutes after the injection (sometimes my derm will give me an ice pack on the way out the door) and I can drive home using it. As soon as the bleeding stops you can put even make up over the injection site. Your skin will have already formed the scab. I just had two shots yesterday and my two cysts are 90% gone.

#23 XXYY

XXYY

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 02 January 2013 - 08:04 AM

I would say that you are using too many products but if youre seeing improvements keep at it for another month at least. Write back here with your results and just promise yourself you will stick to the regimen for 4 weeks and see what happens. If you dont improve, try removing the toner or strip it down to cleanse/treat/moisturize then slowly add products back in. Just remember it takes time, and that you dont need to think about it until the end of the month. Stay positive, youre not alone in this Posted Image

Edited by XXYY, 02 January 2013 - 08:04 AM.