5 replies to this topic

#1 BlancaMaldonado

BlancaMaldonado

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 6
About Me

Posted 24 November 2012 - 08:58 PM

Hey guys, I'm Blanca. I started my Accutane journey yesterday and it is a bittersweet feeling. I'm hoping for the best and I'm trying to stay positive. Hopefully I don't get any severe side effects.

#2 Free*yourself

Free*yourself

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 November 2012 - 09:41 PM

Hello Blanca, I also started my accutane journey yesterday! I have heard many different things about the medication so I joined this board to see what other people are going through at the same time as I, and to keep up my motivation! Just know you're not alone, and goodluck! (:

#3 BMarieWantsNoAcne

BMarieWantsNoAcne

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 November 2012 - 10:25 PM

Today was my fourth day, and I am so thankful I have finally started. That means we are all one step closer to clear skin! :) good luck!

#4 BlancaMaldonado

BlancaMaldonado

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 6
About Me

Posted 24 November 2012 - 10:55 PM

awe, sweet!! that's so good to know!! Good luck with everything you two! Stay strong! Posted Image

#5 Guest_cutebeautiful30_*

Guest_cutebeautiful30_*
  • Guests
  • Posts & Likes

Posted 28 November 2012 - 04:30 PM

hello everyone im just on here for needing support over my skin issue which is acne, ive had my acne problem ever since i was 16 yrs old and been struggling with it ever since then and im going on my 30s and i shouldnt have this problem anymore im so tired of washing my face every day and it still breaks out or its not that bad its mild acne and ive used over the counter products and this clinique acne solutions from macys store. and also im having problems with dark spots i think its scarring so if anyone would like to give me advice so would appreciate it thanks
tina

#6 freeas4bird

freeas4bird

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 03 December 2012 - 07:57 AM

Hey blanca, hope all goes well for u. make sure u dont reat too much negative feedback from people experiences and keep positive people around u.
i have just started too, i can feel some of the side effects but family has been good so far and is keeping an eye on me.
All the best with your journey.
So far i am on my 3rd week.

*Moderator edit - URL removed. Repeatedly linking to your own blog/website is considered advertising/spamming*

FAAB.
*Moderator edit - Linking to websites other than Acne.org in your signature is not allowed*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users