Photo

Using Biore Pore Strips With The Regimen?

biore pore strips regimen benzoyl benzoyl peroxide

1 reply to this topic

#1 snowcake

snowcake

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 November 2012 - 01:13 AM

Note: I am on my first week of the regimen.
Is it okay to use Biore Pore Strips with the regimen? Both Biore Pore Strips and benzoyl peroxide cause an itching sensation on my skin, so I just applied the BP to every affected area except for my nose. Also, I am wondering how to moisturize after using the pore strip and applying the BP to reduce irritation.

#2 Elsewhere

Elsewhere

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 2
About Me
  • Interests:I hate to tell you, sweetie - but if you're dating me, you're dating white trash.

Posted 24 November 2012 - 07:30 AM

If you are avoiding using the BP on your nose, I can't imagine it would hurt to use the strips - as long as they haven't proven to irritate your skin before. Some people have found it way too rough in pulling out gunk and skin. As for the moisturizing question - wait a few minutes (to reduce what irritation does result) before you gently apply some moisturizer. I'd say ten minutes, bare minimum.
"I believe that when we leave a place, part of it goes with us and part of us remains. Long after we are gone .. our voices will linger in these walls for as long as this place remains."- Gkar, Objects in Motion

"I believe our future depends powerfully on how well we understand this cosmos. The sky calls to us, if we do not destroy ourselves." - Carl Sagan

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users