Photo

Amount Of 5% Benzoyl Peroxide Use. Whole Skin Or On Affected Area?

benzoyl peroxide treatment benzoyl peroxide

3 replies to this topic

#1 Maryana

Maryana

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 7
About Me

Posted 21 November 2012 - 10:48 AM

i started my regimen using the 5% bp because i cant find the 2.5 % bp.

1) is the amount use of the 5% bp on the skin same like the 2.5% bp?

2) what i mean is, do i need put the 5% bp on my whole skin or just on the affected area on my skin?

i just started the regimen for 2 days using the Apricot oil free moisturiser. because im like feeling soooo burning.

really need your opinion!! :))

#2 fadedjay

fadedjay

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 21 November 2012 - 02:42 PM

hey

start of slowly only using a little i think there is a guide on this website on how to start off.

if you do a search you will probably find it.

thanks,

jay

#3 Elsewhere

Elsewhere

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 2
About Me
  • Interests:I hate to tell you, sweetie - but if you're dating me, you're dating white trash.

Posted 21 November 2012 - 11:02 PM

For five percent I would stick with half of what Dan suggests. http://www.acne.org/regimen.html

If you go down a bit, you'll see the "Treat" discussion (Step 2) - click on the "Expand for Dosage". It's generally recommended that you use BP on any acne prone area - it helps prevent breakouts as well. (So for me, it always goes on entire face, chest, and often behind the ears and upper shoulders.)
"I believe that when we leave a place, part of it goes with us and part of us remains. Long after we are gone .. our voices will linger in these walls for as long as this place remains."- Gkar, Objects in Motion

"I believe our future depends powerfully on how well we understand this cosmos. The sky calls to us, if we do not destroy ourselves." - Carl Sagan

#4 Maryana

Maryana

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 7
About Me

Posted 23 November 2012 - 05:13 AM

hey

start of slowly only using a little i think there is a guide on this website on how to start off.

if you do a search you will probably find it.

thanks,

jay

For five percent I would stick with half of what Dan suggests. http://www.acne.org/regimen.html

If you go down a bit, you'll see the "Treat" discussion (Step 2) - click on the "Expand for Dosage". It's generally recommended that you use BP on any acne prone area - it helps prevent breakouts as well. (So for me, it always goes on entire face, chest, and often behind the ears and upper shoulders.)

okay, thanks you guys! thats so much helpful. i on my day4 right now. the flakiness is just ahhh, gonna find the jojoba oil right. but it very difficult to find here. gudluck for me :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users