2 replies to this topic

#1 onefatalgoose

onefatalgoose

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 20 November 2012 - 04:47 PM

Many other sites filter out any discussions that might lead someone to try a product not being promoted by the site, or the founder of the site. Acne.org is, and has been, extremely open to all discussions regarding various acne treatments. This is something i have taken for granted in the past, but i'm realizing just how important this is, and how easily it could have not been.

So...

Thanks Dan for allowing these discussions to take place on your site. I have much more respect for you than i initially had. It's a rarity that you see the main focus stay with clearing people of their acne (or chronic illness/cancer, etc.) and not simply making as much profit as corruptibly possible by censoring out discussion. It says alot about your respect for the community as well

-goose

80%-20% Alkaline forming vs Acid forming Diet

`Organic~
                                                                            I don't consume:
                                                                                     *Dairy
                                                                               *Whole grains
                                                                             *Refined sugars
                                                                                 *Table salt
                                                                              *Vegetable oils
                                                                        *Processed/Fast foods
                                           *Genetically Modified Foods (GMOs)
                                                                      As well as the pesticides/herbicides that come with them

My philosophy: Less externally, more internally

Even taking long hot showers in chemically treated tap water is too harsh for acne prone skin

(And that's without a face wash)

This site is absolutely loaded with info on curing acne internally

#2 Elsewhere

Elsewhere

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 2
About Me
  • Interests:I hate to tell you, sweetie - but if you're dating me, you're dating white trash.

Posted 20 November 2012 - 06:29 PM

This is why Dan is my hero. He is, first and foremost, concerned with eradicating acne. Truly altruistic.
"I believe that when we leave a place, part of it goes with us and part of us remains. Long after we are gone .. our voices will linger in these walls for as long as this place remains."- Gkar, Objects in Motion

"I believe our future depends powerfully on how well we understand this cosmos. The sky calls to us, if we do not destroy ourselves." - Carl Sagan

#3 Dan

Dan

Administrator

• Admin
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 4
About Me

Achievements

Posted 02 December 2012 - 01:30 PM

Thanks you guys!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users