Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My 100% Natural Routine :) It Works

5 posts in this topic

I want to share with as many people as possible my personal skin care routine. I have been living with light/moderate acne for 4 years and in this past WEEK I've cleared my skin 95%. I have one pimple, ONE. First off, I swear by doing hot yoga. I practice once a day of Bikram (hot) yoga. It detoxifies your entire body and you literally sweat out any congestion your skin may have. My skin was looking okay but I still had various pimples around my face that made me feel horrible until I started this new skin care routine in addition to my yoga practice.

#1- Hot yoga = best facial and workout of your life.

#2- Wash my face morning, post-workout, and night time with Nubian African Black Soap Bar (my savior).

#3- Mix Raw Organic Apple Cider Vinegar (with "Mother"), water and one drop of Tea Tree Oil and use as toner over entire face.

#4- Either pure Aloe Vera or make a warm compress with a couple drops of Tea Tree Oil and hold over entire face for a minute or so for moisturizer.

I SWEAR after this routine your face will feel clean, refreshed, smooth and healthy. I had tried so many different topical Rx creams, gels, cleansers and my face could react even worse and I would get red/flakey and my skin never felt smooth.

I really hope that this routine will help some of you guys. Honestly- It has made the biggest difference in my life. Love you all and wish you the best

peace~

Nubian African Black Soap Bar sounds too good to be true, is it worth trying?

Seriously I thought so too. I had been using Epicuren products along with my Clarisonic (which I occasionally use with the Black Soap for an extra scrub) but nothing has cleaned my face like this stuff. It's a couple of dollars at a health food store and I thought, "I have nothing else to lose, what's gonna happen? I'll have more acne?" And I am SO glad I bought it.

I'm seeing 2 types of black f soap. It seems like DuDu osun black soap has better reviews etc, should I get that one?

I've read good things about DuDu as well, even though it has a funny name in my opinion especially because how the soap looks :) hehe, yuck. My local store carries Nubian, which is why I got that brand versus others.

Try it out! :)