Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Help! Super Dry Cheeks, Cause Redness And Irritation And Pus

5 posts in this topic

Hey guys, I dont know if anyone else is having the same problem as me, I've been on the Regimen for about three month now. I use the BP and the cleanser. The moisturizer doesnt work on me as it give me small red pimples. When I started with Regimen, I didn't really follow with a moiturizer; however, when my face started to get extremy dry, I got scared and start to search for a good moiturizer, then I started using Neutrogena for combination skin (works well, without causing break outs). THE problem is NOW, my cheeks are extremely dry and red, they are so ichy that sometimes I can't stop mysely from scratching them. On top of that after washing my face with the cleanser, some spots on the cheeks start to secret this white pus!!!!! I think it's because my cheeks are so dry now that it started to crack which caused this pus??!!!

Now I stopped using the BP and barely the cleanser (only when I need to remove makeup). I'm just using the moisturizer now, but the redness remains on the side of my cheeks..

Has this ever happened to any of you guys?? Should I keep using the BP? I do find that it helps with my acne.

Mix jojoba oil and evening primrose oil and apply that shit to your entire face every night before bed

1 person likes this

Mix jojoba oil and evening primrose oil and apply that shit to your entire face every night before bed

1 person likes this

take a break from it all and use a moisturizer you can either go down the oil route that murph suggested or just use an over the counter one and let your skin heal.

1 person likes this

Thanks guys, I just ordered the jojoba oil from this site, and stopped using the BP for almost two weeks now, I THink the dryness is getting better. When should I go back to the regular treatment again, my acne are still pretty bad...huh.png