Kyle_

Regimen user since 2011

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 14 November 2012 - 04:22 PM

Hello people,
Thought I would make a recomendation of an amazing moisturizer for people in the UK

For ages now I have been using this on mornings, why? It moisturizes well, leaves a matt finish (doesn't shine at all) it hasn't got any junk in it, it's great!

Eucerin Dermo Purifyer Hydrating Care

It's available from boots, and it also contains Licorice extract, the same great stuff in the acne.org moisturizer that gives it it's yellow colour.

I would give this a try if you need a moisturizer from the UK without having to buy dans products from america (due to high postage and customs tax) and if you want a matt finish on your skin, no skine, with effective dry skin control.
It's pricey, but cheaper over all than importing acne.org stuff from america, and it doesnt shine
I actually use acne.org moisturizer on a night still, the main reason I use this is because it doesnt leave my skin shiny, while stopping the flakes.

I use only this on a morning (I don't use dans BP on a morning) and it really does take away the dryness from last nights BP, nd it doesn't even look like I have anything on my face.

It also contains something called carnitine which they say helps regulate sebum production.

Let me know what you guys think!
Kyle

New Regimen!

Morning: 2 pumps Dan's cleanser in the shower, and "Eucerin Dermo Purifyer Hydrating Care" to moisturize, works to get me through the day without dry skin, but doesn't show, it's like there's nothing on my face, it's matt and doesn't shine.

///

Night: 2/3 pumps Dan's cleaner in the shower, using the cleanser to shave with a 2 blade generic razor, end segment finger's worth of Dan's BP, 2 pumps Dan's moisturizer with 6 drops generic, organic jojoba oil.

Sometimes just Dan's AHA+, or the usual application of Dan's BP with AHA+ on top if I'm feeling hardcore.

///

1 generic multivitamin, 30mg Zinc if the multivitamin doesn't contain it, 1/2 odorless garlic capsules, 2/3 EyeQ capsules (omega 3, 6, evening primrose oil,)

Have been on lots of different prescriptions, most successful was oxytetracycline.

New regimen!

Dove summer glow morning

AHA+ (acne.org) night!

Awaiting 20% salicylic acid gel in post for chin and nose.

Acne isn't returning after almost 2 years on the regimen

Looking for treatments for oily skin however, I have that really bad

#2 BenVsAcne

BenVsAcne

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 16 November 2012 - 05:50 PM

Raved about this on another thread! I love the stuff :)

#3 leaudclub

leaudclub

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 01 January 2013 - 11:29 AM

Nivea Visage Moisturizing Day Care is also a great moisturizer, it dries off relatively quickly leaving a matte finish and is much cheaper, plus it has SPF 15. I used to be on Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion but this stuff is so thick it takes ages to dry off completely and gives my skin a shiny tone which I hate

#4 Kyle_

Kyle_

Regimen user since 2011

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 01 January 2013 - 05:28 PM

Nivea Visage Moisturizing Day Care is also a great moisturizer, it dries off relatively quickly leaving a matte finish and is much cheaper, plus it has SPF 15. I used to be on Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion but this stuff is so thick it takes ages to dry off completely and gives my skin a shiny tone which I hate

I will definatly give it a try!

New Regimen!

Morning: 2 pumps Dan's cleanser in the shower, and "Eucerin Dermo Purifyer Hydrating Care" to moisturize, works to get me through the day without dry skin, but doesn't show, it's like there's nothing on my face, it's matt and doesn't shine.

///

Night: 2/3 pumps Dan's cleaner in the shower, using the cleanser to shave with a 2 blade generic razor, end segment finger's worth of Dan's BP, 2 pumps Dan's moisturizer with 6 drops generic, organic jojoba oil.

Sometimes just Dan's AHA+, or the usual application of Dan's BP with AHA+ on top if I'm feeling hardcore.

///

1 generic multivitamin, 30mg Zinc if the multivitamin doesn't contain it, 1/2 odorless garlic capsules, 2/3 EyeQ capsules (omega 3, 6, evening primrose oil,)

Have been on lots of different prescriptions, most successful was oxytetracycline.

New regimen!

Dove summer glow morning

AHA+ (acne.org) night!

Awaiting 20% salicylic acid gel in post for chin and nose.

Acne isn't returning after almost 2 years on the regimen

Looking for treatments for oily skin however, I have that really bad

#5 rumplesilkskin

rumplesilkskin

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 4
About Me
  • Interests:dedicated to finding my true skin

Posted 02 January 2013 - 03:40 AM

I use LaRochePosay effaclar h moisturiser, it also comes in matt.
But i will give the Eucerin a try for sure, i tried to order Dan's stuff last year but worked out to expensive as i live in ireland :-)
Thanks
xxx

#6 Garry1992

Garry1992

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 14 January 2013 - 06:23 PM

So I brought Eucerin Dermo Purifyer Hydrating Care just over a week ago now after its recommendation on this thread and just wow! Simple amazing. This is defiantly the best moisturiser I have used on my face. It provides a matt finish, its quick drying, very easy to apply and the bottle it comes in is perfect. My skin doesn't dry out at all, not even in the cold weather like it used to with other moisturisers. A huge thank you and I defiantly recommend this to anyone in the UK who needs a new moisturiser.

#7 CleanAndNotClear

CleanAndNotClear

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 21 January 2013 - 04:41 AM

The only moisturiser that definitely doesn't clog my skin is Simple Light Hydrating moisturiser.

#8 Jaysx

Jaysx

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 10 November 2013 - 12:57 PM

Eucerin is a fantastic brand. My old Neals Yard moisturiser stopped working and my skin started getting really scaly and flaky, so I started using Eucerin Dry Skin Relief Face Cream 5% Urea and it is fantastic. It's very easy to apply, doesn't leave your face looking shiny, and soaks in very quickly.

The first few times I used it, it did sting quite a bit. However the stinging subsided after 2-3 days, and now my skin is silky smooth! Can't recommend it enough, one of those 50ml lasts me about a month (used twice a day) to cover my face and neck.

#9 Randomgirl1984

Randomgirl1984

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 10 November 2013 - 05:40 PM

I'm on Roaccutane and also have been using the Eucerin moisturiser with great sucess.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users