Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jarrit

Gluten Free Bread

6 posts in this topic

I'm just wondering if anybody has tried this bread :

http://www.julianbakery.com/smart-carb-gf-3-promo/?gclid=CPC2iJ2ay7MCFYZaMgodgBAAxQ

It contains flax seed, so it may not be appropriate for those that have adverse effects with it.

I love bread so much. It would be nice to be able to make sandwiches again for convenience.

My Diet Log

---

Dan's regimen cured my acne about 90%

Diet cured the other 10%

Unfortunately, gluten is not the only bad ingredient of bread. I love bread too, but I gave up most grains a while ago. They seem to affect my overall health because they contain a lot of anti-nutrients. Also, they are quite difficult to process by our digestive system from my experience. I only eat rice once in a while. I think we are just too dependent on bread for our meals. After 2 weeks with no bread or substitute bread, I didn't feel any need to eat it anymore.

Sami's bakery (google it) is a bakery in Tampa Florida that makes awesome millet and flax based bakery goods. They ship their products, too. I love their bagels... If you're celiac then it's a no-go, but if not then there's no wheat (or other gluten containing contents) in the ingredients so it's all right. :) And not to mention delicious.

There is something to learn from every obstacle.

I usually buy Udi's Whole Grain Bread Loaf. It's one of the best gluten free breads there is and I like it a lot. Gluten Free Palace, where I buy my gluten free products from, offers a wide variety of gluten free breads to choose from so you can experiment a bit with the others to see which one you like best.

Glutten free breads still bread lots of endotoxin. No grains for best health.

healing through food is the way to do it.

*Moderator edit - Linking to websites other than Acne.org in your signature is not allowed*