Photo

My Cure

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
36 replies to this topic

#21 DaftFrost

DaftFrost

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 19 November 2012 - 08:52 PM

r u sure it not just giveing up milk? coz my face cleared fully when i gave up dairy..

Give up milk, no matter who you are . There are many other reasons why milk is bad for you.

The theory of not drinking water DOES work, it helps by aiding digestion and somewhat to do with enzyme and hormonal function. Maybe, your body tends to react more through insulin when your body is full, but we don't know for sure.

That doesn't mean you should eat junk though. WIth or without water, eating soy, corn and some sort of grains (Barley) result in stomach pain and gives me breakouts.

#22 cabezitadura*

cabezitadura*

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 19 November 2012 - 09:50 PM

Thank you for taking the time to share this with us! :) I drink water like crazy so I'm going to try this starting tomorrow =] thank you!

#23 duracell

duracell

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 21 November 2012 - 06:30 PM

Thank you for taking the time to share this with us! Posted Image I drink water like crazy so I'm going to try this starting tomorrow Posted Image thank you!

Awesome (Little Hard Head) please report back with your results cause I don't wanna be recommending something to people if it doesn't really work for everyone but... I feel like.. this may have cured me.

(also I don't use any creams or anything to wash my face....) Just water. Oh and 15 seconds of cold water right before getting out of shower to close pores... (i dunno... I do this and i am not getting pimples anymore so I'm just letting u guys know EVERY little thing i do

Edited by duracell, 21 November 2012 - 06:30 PM.

#24 crashoran

crashoran

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 09 December 2012 - 09:55 PM

I started chewing my food more and avoiding any liquids with meals, and added in digestive enzymes - seems to be improving my skin

#25 epicdermis

epicdermis

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 10 December 2012 - 04:44 PM

Have you tried drinking a lot of water with your food and seeing if your acne comes back? Because there could be some other cause (maybe you just grew out of it).

#26 duracell

duracell

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 13 December 2012 - 01:41 AM

^honestly too scared to try it now. Maybe i'll do it in like 6 months cause I just don't want this stuff to come back! Besides I"m still healing from scars so .. maybe once i'm 100% free of red marks and stuff then I'll try drinking water with my meals and see if they come back

#27 duracell

duracell

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 22 January 2013 - 11:17 PM

has ANYONE else tried this? I seriously have not gotten anything since i started this! Why is nobody else attempting this?!

#28 kuts45

kuts45

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:19 PM

^ Did you have oily skin? and did this method stop the excess oil 

#29 CellFish

CellFish

There's a world without acne?

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:47 PM

I just wanted to say that I'm 33, have had acne since 12 (ruined my adolescence) and only now found out that any form of dairy will cause my acne. Since eliminating all milk products, my skin looks fantastic.

#30 duracell

duracell

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 29 January 2013 - 12:12 AM

yeah I didn't think about it but i had very oily skin and now I don't have excessively oily skin. But I think that may have to do with me not using moisturizers anymore. 

#31 RedRuby

RedRuby

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 29 January 2013 - 03:21 AM

interesting, how far along were you until u started seeing results?? I have never heard of this before but if it worked for u im glad!!!

#32 duracell

duracell

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 05 February 2013 - 07:40 PM

probably a month and a half and i started seeing results. 

#33 RedRuby

RedRuby

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 February 2013 - 09:57 AM

Oh man, i should really start this (which is hard cuz im on a "clear skin" diet as well) ........ Um, how was your acne before you started this procedure? Was it mild, moderate, or severe?

#34 duracell

duracell

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 08 February 2013 - 01:50 PM

It was moderate. But there was hardly ever a time where I didn't have like 3 or 4 big pimples. Seemed like every time one would heal, another would come up. 

I do wanna add something else that I feel has been very important to my regimen though. Try to shower only once a day. Maybe skip a day too. I used to shower 2-3 times a day! and I was reading about how that takes away your natural moisturizers (Specially with hot water) So shower once... make it short...and use tepid water. THIS ALSO MEANS NOT washing your face throughout the day! Unless it's the shower time

#35 RedRuby

RedRuby

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 08 February 2013 - 09:09 PM

Ummm i see. Sounds good. Not washing ur face? Sounds like the caveman method. Id say give it a go!! :)

#36 goethe

goethe

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 11 February 2013 - 09:52 AM

The "Caveman Regimen" during which you do not wash your face for 2 months, and allow a layer of skin to heal over the scars works wonders for Rosacea and hyperpigmentation, and costs literally no money. I've had great success with for hyperpigmentation scarring.

Just let your skin rejuvenate through its own biological mechanisms.

#37 melmel87

melmel87

melle

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 6
About Me

Achievements

Posted 11 February 2013 - 10:35 AM

It was moderate. But there was hardly ever a time where I didn't have like 3 or 4 big pimples. Seemed like every time one would heal, another would come up. 

I do wanna add something else that I feel has been very important to my regimen though. Try to shower only once a day. Maybe skip a day too. I used to shower 2-3 times a day! and I was reading about how that takes away your natural moisturizers (Specially with hot water) So shower once... make it short...and use tepid water. THIS ALSO MEANS NOT washing your face throughout the day! Unless it's the shower time

Curious, have you ever had stomach issues? If not drinking water  during meals helps i'd be willing to bet you have low stomach acid which means food can stagnate in your stomach and not digest properly and your body won't absorb the proper nutrients, especially mixed with water it will dilute the already low acid in your stomach.