Photo

It's Masturbation, I'm 100% Sure.

zit zits

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
21 replies to this topic

#1 Lewis Hamilton

Lewis Hamilton

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 11 November 2012 - 09:53 PM

I'm gonna try to make this post short.

Weeks ago I decided to cut down my masturbation rate and my skin was smooth as f**k. I was filled with confidence and was the happiest I've been in a long time. Couple of days ago I wanked twice in one day (which I regret so badly) and today morning I woke up with 5 zits on my face. Coincidence? I think not.

#2 nakedsmurf

nakedsmurf

Been there done that.

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 11 November 2012 - 10:00 PM

What type of ance you have ( light mild moderate ....etc)

#3 Lewis Hamilton

Lewis Hamilton

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 11 November 2012 - 10:05 PM

It's light mate but I still don't want people to see them. They should go away in a few days though

#4 Bishy

Bishy

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 1
About Me

Posted 12 November 2012 - 02:18 PM

Im yet to put this to the test.. think ima start now! Had one saturday and sunday., woke up this morning with 5 whiteheads! Lets see how long I can last and see what effects it has on my skin.. god knows what I will do if it is the cause hahah

#5 Lewis Hamilton

Lewis Hamilton

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 12 November 2012 - 02:37 PM

same lol I've been trying to fight every little urge :(

#6 Bobby Stephenson

Bobby Stephenson

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 12 November 2012 - 02:53 PM

<--30 day abstinence still get acne.
Claravis Isotretinoin (accutane)
Month 1 - 30mg, Month 2 - 60mg, Month 3 - 60mg
Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser, CeraVe Moisturizing Cream, Systane Ultra Eye Drops, Aquaphor Healing Ointment
Posted Image

#7 scov93

scov93

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 12 November 2012 - 03:11 PM

i've tried this in the past and like you i was sure that masturbation was a major cause of my acne. after a year of averaging 15-20 days between masturbating i found it made very little difference to my skin. i also found myself become alot more stressed and aggressive which probable made my acne worse.
i now masturbate every 3 days or and i hardly breakout at all.

maybe it will help your skin as we are all different just my experience

#8 nakedsmurf

nakedsmurf

Been there done that.

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 12 November 2012 - 03:49 PM

The first week I didn't ejaculate at all. No pimples
The second week I didn't ejaculate I got some pimples
Third week I ejaculate once everyday and no pimples

I'm lost :(

I think my acne is not related to masturbation.

#9 Jekester

Jekester

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 12 November 2012 - 05:14 PM

Never seen the link between my acne to my masturbation but I have no idea. Does anyone actually know if some of the acne is caused by Masturbation, and does it affect everyone?

Think about it, though. All guys masturbate, right? but do all guys have acne? no.

#10 jenomo

jenomo

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:25 PM

I had about a month break where I didn't masturbate and i was acne free at the end of it. When I started masturbating again, the acne came back. I thought that it couldn't be a coincidence, like you. However, I stopped masturbating again and the acne never went away,

I've been masturbating regularly and I'm acne free now.

#11 righthandman

righthandman

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 03 December 2012 - 07:29 PM

Never seen the link between my acne to my masturbation but I have no idea. Does anyone actually know if some of the acne is caused by Masturbation, and does it affect everyone?

Think about it, though. All guys masturbate, right? but do all guys have acne? no.

that logic is flawed. There are tons of people who probably masturbate excessively, have a horrible diet, don't exercise, and don't do much overall for their skin or health and have nice skin. If you look more into threads on masturbation on this site there are tons of people who are affected by masturbation. Some clear up completely if they abstain for 2 weeks on. For others, masturbation is not a cause but an aggravator. I am one of those people. If i were to masturbate daily I would breakout badly, but if I cut my masturbation down to once a week, I can manage a cleaner face, but I am still affected by other things like my sugar intake, exercise , stress and such. So the indisputable answer is yes, masturbation can worsen acne in some people, but not necessarily in everyone. The only way to know is to abstain from masturbation for 2 weeks. The reason behind this is that 7 days after abstaining from masturbation there is a spike in testosterone levels, and then this decreases after that. Here is a thread about it:
http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php/topic/241253-testosterone-levels-spike-7-days-after-abstaining-from-masturbation/

#12 Jekester

Jekester

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 03 December 2012 - 09:05 PM

that logic is flawed. There are tons of people who probably masturbate excessively, have a horrible diet, don't exercise, and don't do much overall for their skin or health and have nice skin. If you look more into threads on masturbation on this site there are tons of people who are affected by masturbation. Some clear up completely if they abstain for 2 weeks on. For others, masturbation is not a cause but an aggravator. I am one of those people. If i were to masturbate daily I would breakout badly, but if I cut my masturbation down to once a week, I can manage a cleaner face, but I am still affected by other things like my sugar intake, exercise , stress and such. So the indisputable answer is yes, masturbation can worsen acne in some people, but not necessarily in everyone. The only way to know is to abstain from masturbation for 2 weeks. The reason behind this is that 7 days after abstaining from masturbation there is a spike in testosterone levels, and then this decreases after that. Here is a thread about it:
http://www.acne.org/...m-masturbation/

I read it. I am really confused now. I've recently been told my acne is being caused by a leaky gut from a test my nutritionist did on my body. She did not mention anything about masturbating causing it for me ... but if people are getting cleared up from not masturbating, should I? or should I for now, just masturbate as usual and continue the plan I've been given? because I don't want to like stop masturbating for like 2 weeks then start again and end up wrecking my hormone levels or anything... what do you recommend I do? Would stopping for say 2 weeks then going again wreck my balance or anything?

I never thought masturbating caused me acne :S.

Edited by Jekester, 03 December 2012 - 09:06 PM.

#13 tritonxiv

tritonxiv

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 03 December 2012 - 09:59 PM

I'm glad the truth is finally coming out.

#14 righthandman

righthandman

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 04 December 2012 - 07:02 AM

http://www.acne.org/...m-masturbation/

I read it. I am really confused now. I've recently been told my acne is being caused by a leaky gut from a test my nutritionist did on my body. She did not mention anything about masturbating causing it for me ... but if people are getting cleared up from not masturbating, should I? or should I for now, just masturbate as usual and continue the plan I've been given? because I don't want to like stop masturbating for like 2 weeks then start again and end up wrecking my hormone levels or anything... what do you recommend I do? Would stopping for say 2 weeks then going again wreck my balance or anything?

I never thought masturbating caused me acne :S.

I've never heard about hormones being "wrecked" after not masturbating for 2 weeks. I really don't see an issue in abstaining for that period of time. You can look into it more, but not everyone masturbates so I'm sure you will be fine. It comes down to your decision whether or not you want to try abstaining. Since you are also starting a special diet from your nutritionist, then it might be hard to see which one is helping the most if you decide to abstain from masturbation at the same time. I personally would do them one at a time to gauge the effects of each.

#15 matt f

matt f

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 04 December 2012 - 08:46 AM

Posted Image

Basically sums up my thoughts regarding this matter.

Edited by matt f, 04 December 2012 - 08:46 AM.

#16 righthandman

righthandman

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 04 December 2012 - 03:17 PM

Posted Image

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!
i didn't know you could add gifs!

#17 JO1N

JO1N

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 December 2012 - 03:24 PM

Masturbation does not cause acne. I use to be a believer that it did, but it was just a coincidence. Masturbation is good, I think it purges acne, which is why you are breaking out.

#18 Robert_NL

Robert_NL

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 08 December 2012 - 09:29 AM

Masturbation does not cause acne. I use to be a believer that it did, but it was just a coincidence. Masturbation is good, I think it purges acne, which is why you are breaking out.

That is one way to look at it, but for me I'm absolutely sure masturbating causes acne on my body.

#19 Acnegoaway54

Acnegoaway54

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 15
About Me

Achievements

Posted 08 December 2012 - 12:52 PM

well i did this too and it made me clear. but its not sustainable. you can't be celibate your entire life. impossible. once i started taking zinc my acne cleared up. maybe its cuz we loose a lot of zinc in my semen. i dont know why masturbation exacerbates does not cause acne but i know that it does and you are right. i also know zinc reverses it and i dont know why.

Posted Image

this is funny because its not true. you used me gif but masturbation does exacerbate acne. i laughed at this because your post shows how easily someone can mislead others on an internet forum. what is sad is that a lot of people will probably dismiss this guys thesis because of your lousy gif. luckily i already know hes right and maybe my post will convince others. got any gifs now buddy?

#20 matt f

matt f

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 08 December 2012 - 04:32 PM

got any gifs now buddy?

Posted Image

How long did you not fap for? Did you remove every skin product, supplement etc etc? I don't see how people would be convinced by your post considering there are twice as many saying that it dod not affect their acne.