#61 mooneboy

mooneboy

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 14
About Me

Posted 12 July 2015 - 05:13 AM

Hi all, 

Its 36 hrs since my home dermaroller treatment, so I've used sunburn has an excuse for my blemished skin...... (its managed to work as a good decoy) See pics below: 

FrontFace: 
gallery_186329_14275_16422.jpg

Left
gallery_186329_14275_21606.jpg

Right
gallery_186329_14275_14027.jpg

#62 templeofdoom

templeofdoom

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 12 July 2015 - 03:38 PM

Good stuff mate!

Can I ask where you purchased the derma-roller from, and what needle size etc.

Cheers.

#63 mooneboy

mooneboy

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 14
About Me

Posted 13 July 2015 - 05:35 PM

Hi

I used the following which I purchased from AMAZON, (total of £20) - see below:

MelodySusie 540 Needles Derma Roller (1.5mm)
http://www.amazon.co...ailpage_o01_s00

OZ Naturals - THE BEST Hyaluronic Acid Serum 
http://www.amazon.co...ailpage_o00_s00 

P.S. I'm flaking today....... similar to the downtime (on day 3) after laser treatment however I really battered my checks this time and there was blood..... 1.5 mm is pretty deep, so I'm waiting for an improvement later this week..... if not I'll just have to wait for another 3 weeks to allow time for the penetrated area to heal and give it another go. 

Edited by mooneboy, 13 July 2015 - 05:43 PM.

#64 templeofdoom

templeofdoom

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 04 August 2015 - 03:03 PM

Hey,

How have you found the derma-roller so far?

I was informed during a recent consultation to start using a derma-roller.

#65 MsBubbleTea

MsBubbleTea

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 18 August 2015 - 02:01 AM

@MsBubbleTea Sorry for the late reply, I'm not a frequent user on this website, I hope your skin has since improved after the Infini treatment.  The micro dots might be caused from bruising and/or scabs, my skin was extremely red with red dots after having Infini however the downtime wasn't too bad. I still don't think Infini is going to be the solution to improve your skin condition...... Laser or Enerjet was my preferred choice, while Infini initially had impressive results, after the swelling and redness faded my scars reappeared (there was a slight improvement). 
Well, after lots of research online (mainly YouTube) this week I've decided to take on my own home treatment of Dermarolling. I just can't justify paying £500 per session with no guarantee of improvement, considering I never receive a courtesy call from PHI to see how I recovered and never received a reply to my email for more treatment!!! Customer loyalty (patient of 3 yrs) clearly on the decline. I'm also buying a house so I'd rather spend the money on giving my wife and kids a finished house as I've lived with my scars for half my life (hard to sallow that one!) another year of scarred skin isn't going to change my life.
I purchased a Derma Roller (540 Needles Micro Needle - 1.5mm) and Hyaluronic Acid Serum via AMAZON this week. I gave my cheeks an intensive course of rolling (without numbing cream) on Thursday night and it certainly isn't pleasant to begin with however the pain slowly becomes passable. Once the blood starts to appear you feel a sense of achievement as the 1.5mm needles are pretty deep and seem to penetrate the scars. When finished I applied the Hyaluronic Acid Serum into the treated area as it's claimed to boost collagen production.
Tonight, I just finished my temples, nose and forehead which again was pretty painful however I wasn't using numbing cream and I'm so determined to improve my skin so I just go into an autopilot mode and really go for it! I was recommended to allow the treated areas to heel for 3-4 weeks before reapplying the Derma Roller again. The temples are still stingy as the skin is more tender and I used a roller with 1.5mm needles which isn't recommended. 
I'll keep you updated on any further developments and will hopefully have a post in 4 weeks describing positive results.... Considering I spent £20 for the Dermaroller and Hyaluronic Acid it's worth a shot, even if I can improve my skin by 50%, I'll save thousands and can use that money for a family holiday (which is very well deserved). So many suffers like us all have uploaded video's discussing their results and showing tutorials with very impressive results........ Highly recommended viewing Ashley James on YouTube - he's quite entertaining too!! https://www.youtube.com/user/ashdog236
To be continued.......................

Hi, sorry for the late reply, I have been busy.

I went to see Dr Patel last week and they are compensating me with a course of 3 Co2 laser for £1200, I brought a package of Infini, I still have micro dot track marks from it but I would say about 90% of it has faded.

I left them a bad review on trustpilot and I can ensure you they weren't pleased so they called me up to compensate me, I will not be removing my review from there but will be admending it to whatever that has happened with them so far.

I think you should give that a go (bad review on trustpilot), they will definitely respond, they are very iffy on bad reviews, they care alot about their rep.

Would you be able to tell me did you think there were any bad side effects from the co2 laser treatment and what did you think of PHI clinic. My co2 is in October, I still have time to back away. Dr Patel shall be performing my co2 and see me for followups.

I am very scared of the bad side effects that I have read up online so far. Dr patel said he shall do the co2 on the lighter settings so I can see how my skin reacts to it, it doesn't make me less nervous though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users