45 replies to this topic

#41 mooneboy

mooneboy

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 14
About Me

Posted 11 March 2014 - 03:36 PM

@LindaE - The downtime is 48 hrs max, straight after the procedure you'll like a 16 yr old teenager with acne!! As the incisions leave a red dot, so you might have some lumps - almost like mosquito bites. I had 1 really bad spot from the incision and I was worried that it would scar - thankfully that didn't happen. So my advice would be get the treatment on Thursday evening and then take the next day off work to recover, however I was in the office the following morning... I have a busy beard which manages to cover up some the treated area. 

p.s. i sent you a PM with more details.

@4meracneguy That's a personal question..... well I can honestly tell you my scars never ever effected my love life in the past and I'm married to a very beautiful woman

If you don't mind me asking, how has your dating life been been with those somewhat obvious scars?

Edited by mooneboy, 11 March 2014 - 03:37 PM.

#42 BioNeedle

BioNeedle

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 31 March 2014 - 09:20 PM

Any updates?

#43 mooneboy

mooneboy

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 06 April 2014 - 05:16 PM

@BioNeedle

Thanks for checking in with me, still happy with the results, I need to reevaluate my options for my next treatment i.e. Deep FX or Enerjet reason been that I I 3 scars which need more rigorous attention and Laser might be the best option OR a combination of both. Regardless of the chosen option, I will need filler applied to my crevasse/scar and to increase the volume loss.... its still a long road to recovery and I'm my own worst critic, so i'll never really recover from this complexity of having acne scars...... 

#44 mooneboy

mooneboy

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 17 December 2014 - 05:27 AM

Hi All, 

I just realised that I haven't updated my treatment blog since having Enerjet in March 2014. I've been really busy with life and work so I just couldn't justify taking the time and spending the money on further treatments. I'm starting to really get insecure about the large crevasse scar on my left cheek - for some reason the volume loss on my cheek has really increased and from looking through old photos I've become more gaunt. 

Have a look at my pics below, any advice for my next treatment would be highly appreicated. I think juvederm filler is the only option. 

#45 blahblah82

blahblah82

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 17 December 2014 - 04:30 PM

Yeah dude, I think for volume loss, just skip right to long lasting fillers like Voluma or something like that.  I think it's the surest bet so you can just move on with your life.  I think at this point nothing new has come out or will come out in the near future that will truly be innovative, so just spend the money on stuff that's proven.

#46 mooneboy

mooneboy

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 18 December 2014 - 06:09 PM

Thanks for the candid advice, I think you're dead right, I'm getting to the stage that I need to sort it out now rather than pondering...... 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users