42 replies to this topic

#41 mooneboy

mooneboy

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 14
About Me

Posted 11 March 2014 - 03:36 PM

@LindaE - The downtime is 48 hrs max, straight after the procedure you'll like a 16 yr old teenager with acne!! As the incisions leave a red dot, so you might have some lumps - almost like mosquito bites. I had 1 really bad spot from the incision and I was worried that it would scar - thankfully that didn't happen. So my advice would be get the treatment on Thursday evening and then take the next day off work to recover, however I was in the office the following morning... I have a busy beard which manages to cover up some the treated area. 

p.s. i sent you a PM with more details.

@4meracneguy That's a personal question..... well I can honestly tell you my scars never ever effected my love life in the past and I'm married to a very beautiful woman

If you don't mind me asking, how has your dating life been been with those somewhat obvious scars?

Edited by mooneboy, 11 March 2014 - 03:37 PM.

#42 BioNeedle

BioNeedle

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 31 March 2014 - 09:20 PM

Any updates?

#43 mooneboy

mooneboy

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 14
About Me

Posted 06 April 2014 - 05:16 PM

@BioNeedle

Thanks for checking in with me, still happy with the results, I need to reevaluate my options for my next treatment i.e. Deep FX or Enerjet reason been that I I 3 scars which need more rigorous attention and Laser might be the best option OR a combination of both. Regardless of the chosen option, I will need filler applied to my crevasse/scar and to increase the volume loss.... its still a long road to recovery and I'm my own worst critic, so i'll never really recover from this complexity of having acne scars...... 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users