Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SA products

6 posts in this topic

Okay, i have bacna, chest acne n arm acne. im in serious need of help. Ive read many post about using products with SA in it. But can u guys actually recommend some??? im from the UK so can u also tell me where to get them from?? and wot is SA peels?? wot r they 4?? where to get them?? and ohw to use??? PLEASE. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you can find any neutrogena products over there, there is this one called Neutrogena Oil Free Acne wash. It has some salicylic acid in it.

--Sarah

Visit my Accutane Log:

Focusing on JOY through Accutane

Accutane

Month 1: 40 mg Claravis, 500 mg Duricef (twice a day)

Month 2: 40 mg Claravis

Month 3: 40 mg Claravis

Month 4: 40 mg Claravis

Month 5: 40 mg Claravis

Month 6: 40 mg Claravis

Month 7: 40 mg Amnesteen

Update: 1/7/2011 Well, my acne is back. It's extremely mild, and I'm treating it and my previous acne scarring with ATRALIN.

thanx sarah. but im looking for something which has quite abit of SA in it. i believe u guys recommend 10% rite?? but i cant seem to find ne. damn

I use this stuff called "NeoSTrata". you can get it over the counter, or prescribed. The prescribed stuff has more SA in it..

thanx sarah. but im looking for something which has quite abit of SA in it. i believe u guys recommend 10% rite?? but i cant seem to find ne. damn

I started the regimen about 3 days ago and it's going great,,some acive pimples are actually completelly gone, and i started moisturizing for the first tiem witch has help a lot to the overall texture of my skin..

i just got a mask with SA in it, and C&C blackhead scrub, which also contains SA..i got em' because SA helps with flesh colored bumps, blackheads and clogged pores better than BP,,my question is, is it bad to mix BP and SA?? by the way i'm just planning to apply the mask once a week and use the C&C blackhead scrub 3 times a week.