diet green tea

6 replies to this topic

#1 Lilacink

Lilacink

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 1
About Me
  • Interests:Art, History, Science, Drawing, Playing video games like Zelda <3, reading my Bible.

Achievements

Posted 05 November 2012 - 12:06 PM

I'm 17 years old and have moderately sereve acne.
The last time I had clear skin was when I was 10. I have tried so many things Rx but nothing ever cleared me up completely so I decided to just use over the counter products and make healthy eating habbits.
For one, I no longer have any dairy. I avoid greasy foods.
I eat mostly eggs, whole wheat bread, whole wheat tortillas, peaunut butter, apples, bananas, almond milk, soy milk (vanilla), avacodes, meat, oatmeal.
Just yesterday I made a toner of apple cider vinegar, brewed green tea until dark in color, lots of water, a bit of lemon juice. I've applied it many time since then and my redness is improved and acne made better (a little bit).
I am using Purpose Gentle Cleanser Wash, Clearasil daily face wash, Clearasil vanishing acne cream.
PS
I like to cheap inexspensive and healthy. What are some foods you like to eat on a budget?
Thanks for helping me out.Photo on 2012-11-04 at 21.47 #2.jpg
Photo taken last night. Yikes!

Edited by Lilacink, 05 November 2012 - 12:08 PM.

#2 leelowe1

leelowe1

• Site Watch
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 10
About Me
  • Interests:Reading, writing, trying new things, finding my inner strength through this struggle.

Acne has broken me down but i am hopefully that one day things will get better.

Achievements

Posted 05 November 2012 - 09:08 PM

Kudos to you for starting off the natural way. It is not easy but it is definitely worth trying. A few suggestions regarding your diet. You may want to ditch

peanut butter
gluten grains (try gluten free grains)
soy

Try also incorporating green smoothies and maybe some supplements:

zinc
fish oil

Good Luck with your regimen

It's a rocky road but like everything else in life, there is always a beginning and an end.  Here's to finding my end.

God is good to me..........more than I deserve.

James 1:2-4

Consider it all joy, my brethren, when you encounter various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces endurance. And let endurance have its perfect result, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing.

#3 Lilacink

Lilacink

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Art, History, Science, Drawing, Playing video games like Zelda <3, reading my Bible.

Achievements

Posted 06 November 2012 - 06:41 PM

Kudos to you for starting off the natural way. It is not easy but it is definitely worth trying. A few suggestions regarding your diet. You may want to ditch

peanut butter
gluten grains (try gluten free grains)
soy

Try also incorporating green smoothies and maybe some supplements:

zinc
fish oil

Good Luck with your regimen

Thank you so much.
I am taking 50 mg of Zinc a day.

Were you able to see my picture?

#4 leelowe1

leelowe1

• Site Watch
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 10
About Me
  • Interests:Reading, writing, trying new things, finding my inner strength through this struggle.

Acne has broken me down but i am hopefully that one day things will get better.

Achievements

Posted 07 November 2012 - 06:38 PM

Yes i was. Keep us posted on progress

It's a rocky road but like everything else in life, there is always a beginning and an end.  Here's to finding my end.

God is good to me..........more than I deserve.

James 1:2-4

Consider it all joy, my brethren, when you encounter various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces endurance. And let endurance have its perfect result, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing.

#5 Lilacink

Lilacink

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 12 November 2012 - 12:44 AM

11-11
Diet change. How does it look?

I'm 17 years old and have moderately sereve acne.
The last time I had clear skin was when I was 10. I have tried so many things Rx but nothing ever cleared me up completely so I decided to just use over the counter products and make healthy eating habbits.
For one, I no longer have any dairy. I avoid greasy foods.
I eat mostly eggs, whole wheat bread, whole wheat tortillas, peaunut butter, apples, bananas, almond milk, soy milk (vanilla), avacodes, meat, oatmeal.
Just yesterday I made a toner of apple cider vinegar, brewed green tea until dark in color, lots of water, a bit of lemon juice. I've applied it many time since then and my redness is improved and acne made better (a little bit).
I am using Purpose Gentle Cleanser Wash, Clearasil daily face wash, Clearasil vanishing acne cream.
PS
I like to cheap inexspensive and healthy. What are some foods you like to eat on a budget?
Thanks for helping me out.
Photo on 2012-11-04 at 21.47 #2.jpg
Photo taken last night. Yikes!

This was a week ago.
Now look at me today.

Attached Thumbnails

• Photo on 2012-11-11 at 22.28 #2.jpg

Edited by Lilacink, 12 November 2012 - 12:46 AM.

#6 Lilacink

Lilacink

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:14 PM

11/20/12
Acne looks a bit better. Smoothness, redness, but clearing up abit. Diet is by far so important to me.
I detox. Drink plenty of water and no sweets, posscessed, or greasy/fried food. I try to be healthy.
Today I had a bowl of oatmeal, a celery stick, and six 8 ounce glasses of water, and one 16 ounce of cranberry juice. I had kidney beans on bread with baracue sauce and ham slices (not the healthiest chioce, I'll admit.) :( But I'm trying and it's a working progress!
I plan on posting pics ina nother week or so.
Sweets and processed food totally break my skin out way bad.

#7 Lilacink

Lilacink

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 03 December 2012 - 04:04 PM

My breakfast.
12/3/12
Had oatmeal with frozen strawberrys. I buy frozen fruit from from Winco because it's cheap and healthy.
Acne is mostly gone! but I have these awful redmarks from left over scars so it looks like I'm still broken out. Meat causes me to breakout hella bad!!
Shame cus I had just stopped being a vegetarian after five years and was eating my fair share of meat.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users