Lilacink

Diet & Pills Log Week 2

7 posts in this topic

I'm 17 years old and have moderately sereve acne.

The last time I had clear skin was when I was 10. I have tried so many things Rx but nothing ever cleared me up completely so I decided to just use over the counter products and make healthy eating habbits.

For one, I no longer have any dairy. I avoid greasy foods.

I eat mostly eggs, whole wheat bread, whole wheat tortillas, peaunut butter, apples, bananas, almond milk, soy milk (vanilla), avacodes, meat, oatmeal.

Just yesterday I made a toner of apple cider vinegar, brewed green tea until dark in color, lots of water, a bit of lemon juice. I've applied it many time since then and my redness is improved and acne made better (a little bit).

I am using Purpose Gentle Cleanser Wash, Clearasil daily face wash, Clearasil vanishing acne cream.

PS

I like to cheap inexspensive and healthy. What are some foods you like to eat on a budget?

Thanks for helping me out.post-186804-0-13923300-1352138875.jpg

Photo taken last night. Yikes!

Edited by Lilacink

Kudos to you for starting off the natural way. It is not easy but it is definitely worth trying. A few suggestions regarding your diet. You may want to ditch

peanut butter

gluten grains (try gluten free grains)

soy

Try also incorporating green smoothies and maybe some supplements:

zinc

fish oil

Good Luck with your regimen

It's a rocky road but like everything else in life, there is always a beginning and an end. Here's to finding my end.

God is good to me..........more than I deserve.

James 1:2-4

Consider it all joy, my brethren, when you encounter various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces endurance. And let endurance have its perfect result, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing.

Kudos to you for starting off the natural way. It is not easy but it is definitely worth trying. A few suggestions regarding your diet. You may want to ditch

peanut butter

gluten grains (try gluten free grains)

soy

Try also incorporating green smoothies and maybe some supplements:

zinc

fish oil

Good Luck with your regimen

Thank you so much.

I am taking 50 mg of Zinc a day.

Were you able to see my picture?

Yes i was. Keep us posted on progress

It's a rocky road but like everything else in life, there is always a beginning and an end. Here's to finding my end.

God is good to me..........more than I deserve.

James 1:2-4

Consider it all joy, my brethren, when you encounter various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces endurance. And let endurance have its perfect result, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing.

11-11

Diet change. How does it look?

I'm 17 years old and have moderately sereve acne.

The last time I had clear skin was when I was 10. I have tried so many things Rx but nothing ever cleared me up completely so I decided to just use over the counter products and make healthy eating habbits.

For one, I no longer have any dairy. I avoid greasy foods.

I eat mostly eggs, whole wheat bread, whole wheat tortillas, peaunut butter, apples, bananas, almond milk, soy milk (vanilla), avacodes, meat, oatmeal.

Just yesterday I made a toner of apple cider vinegar, brewed green tea until dark in color, lots of water, a bit of lemon juice. I've applied it many time since then and my redness is improved and acne made better (a little bit).

I am using Purpose Gentle Cleanser Wash, Clearasil daily face wash, Clearasil vanishing acne cream.

PS

I like to cheap inexspensive and healthy. What are some foods you like to eat on a budget?

Thanks for helping me out.

post-186804-0-13923300-1352138875.jpg

Photo taken last night. Yikes!

This was a week ago.

Now look at me today.

post-186804-0-27125500-1352702553.jpg

Edited by Lilacink

11/20/12

Acne looks a bit better. Smoothness, redness, but clearing up abit. Diet is by far so important to me.

I detox. Drink plenty of water and no sweets, posscessed, or greasy/fried food. I try to be healthy.

Today I had a bowl of oatmeal, a celery stick, and six 8 ounce glasses of water, and one 16 ounce of cranberry juice. I had kidney beans on bread with baracue sauce and ham slices (not the healthiest chioce, I'll admit.) :( But I'm trying and it's a working progress!

I plan on posting pics ina nother week or so.

Sweets and processed food totally break my skin out way bad.

My breakfast.

12/3/12

Had oatmeal with frozen strawberrys. I buy frozen fruit from from Winco because it's cheap and healthy.

Acne is mostly gone! but I have these awful redmarks from left over scars so it looks like I'm still broken out. Meat causes me to breakout hella bad!!

Shame cus I had just stopped being a vegetarian after five years and was eating my fair share of meat.