Photo

Let's Gooooo

chemical peel

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
42 replies to this topic

#41 jamie o

jamie o

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 May 2013 - 12:10 AM

Only 14 more days left! I stuck with the 80 mg, btw. Can't wait to see what's in store for these last two weeks. Ive noticed that since being on this, my skin has more of a red pigmentation. Will redness start to fade after that?

Mate from what I have read, the redness will slowly go away with time. There are probably products that could help with this, but I haven't really looked into it yet. I suggest maybe finding some peoples logs that you know finished before you. I am in the same spot as you, I finished on the second of May, so just a week and a bit before you. If I find anything, either through personal experience or other peoples logs, I will let you know.

Also if you still have acne I might be able to give you a pick up, my facial acne has calmed down a lot in the first few days post-Accutane.

Lastly a lower dose won't harm your treatment, so long as it is equal to 0.5-1mg/kg/day and meets your accumulative dose. If you have already met the accumulative dose then there is absolutely nothing to bother about.

Edited by jamie o, 07 May 2013 - 12:12 AM.

#42 OnlyOptimism

OnlyOptimism

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 10 May 2013 - 01:44 AM

Congratulations on finishing man! That's awesome. I need to check out your log.

I really hope the breakouts go down. I still get one on my forehead every other day. I'm just excited to be done in 4 days! :)

#43 OnlyOptimism

OnlyOptimism

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 14 May 2013 - 05:50 PM

Well, I took my last pill this morning. It will be weird not to take a pill morning and night after having done that for 7.5 months (I did a month and a half of other medication before accutane). Ill keep everyone posted on how my skin goes. Right now everything looks pretty good! No actives and the red marks are fading. I hope for this progress to improve in the coming months!