Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hunyeo

Reviewer?

9 posts in this topic

I notice a thumbs up sign at the bottom of a member.. I wonder what does it mean? Cant find a thread about it.. Or maybe just missed it?

Forgot the pic. Hehehe

post-187689-0-53448700-1352083980_thumb.

post-187689-0-53448700-1352083980_thumb.

Started using acne.org regimen on Dec 25 1012

It means that this member has submitted one or more reviews.

"When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment. I told them they didn’t understand life.” - John Lennon

I think i already did... Last week i think... Nyways thanks...

Started using acne.org regimen on Dec 25 1012

Weird...you should have the "Reviewer" button then... Can you link me to your review? Maybe something went wrong when submitting it?

1 person likes this

"When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment. I told them they didn’t understand life.” - John Lennon

I looked into it, and I was wrong. Not only do you have to submit reviews, but your reviews must be marked as "helpful" by people. Only then will the "Reviewer" button be visible. Sorry...

1 person likes this

My pleasure! Thanks for the reviews, I'm sure you'll have that button soon :D