Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

iDontLike

Sudden Breakout On Chin/jawline

3 posts in this topic

I've always had problems with acne but I'm just wondering if anyone has any insight about why this is happening. I recently moved from an apartment which had city water and my acne was under control for the most part. I just moved back into the outskirts of the city to a house which uses well water. I've been here since Saturday and I haven't drank any of the water, just used iced cubes. I do drink a lot of water at work and since I moved back all I've been drinking is store bought water. I had breakouts while using the city water (to drink with a brita filter) and showering but they were to a bare minimum. Now that I moved back to a place that has well water, I'm starting to break out on my jaw line and chin. I previously lived in a place that had well water and I remember always having more breakouts than I did when I was using the city water. I don't know what other factors would be contributing to this besides the water. Does anyone think that I could be the water or is it just a coincidence? It's pissing me off cause my face looked so good while I was at the apartment and now it’s turning to shit again. I haven't really changed anything at all since moving (diet, amount of water I drink, ect.) back to well water. If anyone can let me know what they think that would be great. Thanks

So I have always found that stress gives me nasty spots around my jawline, as they've always manifested themselves during exams and times of significant change.

So I have always found that stress gives me nasty spots around my jawline, as they've always manifested themselves during exams and times of significant change.

Yea... I do believe that stress and anxiety cause acne, but my stress/anxiety levels have stayed the same or possibly decreased since moving.