3 replies to this topic

#1 markronan

markronan

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 31 October 2012 - 07:33 AM

Should i use it? Does it work well with the regimen? Which type should i buy thanks?

#2 LoveGreenSmoothies

LoveGreenSmoothies

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 24 November 2012 - 06:29 AM

T's a great moisturizer with a lot of skin barrier ingredients. Many can use it no problem, but it does contain two ingredients very high up in the list that are very comedogenic, so some people can't.

I can't use it, but wish I could: it's cheap and sold everywhere. It's worth a try.

Edited by LoveGreenSmoothies, 24 November 2012 - 06:30 AM.

Please only PM me if it's something that cannot be talked about on the thread or is highly personal. This way, everyone benefits.

#3 AyeAye

AyeAye

Veteran Member

• Moderators
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 30
About Me
  • Interests:Boxing, cycling, reading, learning to speak french (tres mal), public speaking, bush walking/hiking, chocolate - well actually food in general, and perfect skin.... gazing admiringly at people's perfect skin.

Achievements

Posted 02 December 2012 - 10:03 PM

I can't use it. Instantly blocked my pores.

After remaining clear for around 1.5 years following DKR (The Regimen), in March 2013 I decided to change to Epiduo.  I use a pea size amount of epiduo each night, followed by a layer of topical antibiotic (Eryacne). I also apply Eryacne every morning and moisturise twice a day. After switching to Epiduo from the regimen I found that it took a good 3 months to get back to being perfectly clear again and now I might get one small pimple appear per month.  I can live with that smile.png

I started following Dan's Regimen in September 2011 after suffering with acne for 20 years or so. I followed the Regimen instructions exactly and became 100% clear within 9-11 weeks. In December 2011 and after being consistently clear for over a month, I started to slowly reduce the amount of BP I used until I was only applying BP at night. My skin still remained clear however I sometimes switched to applying BP twice a day for a few days (perhaps once a month) if I felt a few under skin bumps starting to come up. I used acne.org products (including AHA and jojoba oil) and sometimes cetaphil moisturiser at night if I felt my skin was especially dry.  In the gallery I show my week by week progress following the regimen.

#4 Whitney202

Whitney202

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 17 January 2013 - 06:56 PM

CeraVe am and pm specific moisturizers for face are the BEST facial moisturizers I have ever used. Seriously...the BEST. I have cystic acne and also have very sensitive skin. Doesn't irritate, not heavy, does not worsen or cause acne, keeps moisture locked in. It's just the best! I can go on and on about how great it is.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users