depressed sad feel better get better

2 replies to this topic

#1 Lia Rae

Lia Rae

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 8
About Me
  • Interests:Health Food & Nutrition, Video Games, Cars, Fashion, Body Modification, Life, and Love. <3

Achievements

Posted 30 October 2012 - 05:11 PM

I know this seems so lame but I read once somewhere that when you are feeling down about your appearance (acne included) just remember your accomplishments, and the people who care about you and see your potential, like your boss, your significant other, your best friend, all your other friends, God if you're religious, anybody! They saw past your flaws and so can you.

Just feeling kind of down about my face today and I know that nothing makes me feel better about myself than when I can help someone else in the same boat.

So just remember that even if you're feeling upset about your acne that you are still beautiful and you can make it through this!

There is something to learn from every obstacle.

#2 hunyeo

hunyeo

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 1
About Me

Achievements

Posted 30 October 2012 - 06:37 PM

I know this seems so lame but I read once somewhere that when you are feeling down about your appearance (acne included) just remember your accomplishments, and the people who care about you and see your potential, like your boss, your significant other, your best friend, all your other friends, God if you're religious, anybody! They saw past your flaws and so can you.

Just feeling kind of down about my face today and I know that nothing makes me feel better about myself than when I can help someone else in the same boat.

So just remember that even if you're feeling upset about your acne that you are still beautiful and you can make it through this!

Thanks.. �� its comforting coming from a fellow acne.org person.
Started using acne.org regimen on Dec 25 1012

#3 ForeverAndPatience

ForeverAndPatience

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 2
About Me

Posted 30 October 2012 - 07:10 PM

You have a beautiful soul, and I'm sure a face just as beautiful, with or without acne. Beauty is subjective, as well as it comes from within. And the only thing in this work that you can control is the way you act in a situation. Your choices. The choice to be happy (:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users