Posted 25 March 2013 - 02:54 AM

well ur doing better than me, im 20 years old virgin and never had a gf

#62 IDK111

IDK111

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 25 March 2013 - 06:44 PM

I am 20 years old, and I will be 21 in May.

I am still a virgin, never kissed a guy, and never really had a boyfriend.

I would not get upset about this virginity thing.

I myself would much rather date a guy who is a virgin.

I know that most guys will tell other guys that it's not good to be a virgin, but I personally find it an attractive trait/quality.

#63 Ella27

Ella27

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 12
About Me

Achievements

Posted 26 March 2013 - 05:21 PM

I wanna find love and I wanna keep it.
I had it once but I didn't mind leaving it.
But I was younger then, and I learned everything alone.
Alone.

Love is an aeroplane. It can travel across the world.
And lift you high above, and still it'll never change.
Love is a gentle word, even when your pride is hurt.
Won't turn you away. Won't bring up yesterday.

Love is, love is, love is everything~

#64 Ghostunit

Ghostunit

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 15
About Me

Posted 26 March 2013 - 10:11 PM

I am 20 years old, and I will be 21 in May.

I am still a virgin, never kissed a guy, and never really had a boyfriend.

I would not get upset about this virginity thing.

I myself would much rather date a guy who is a virgin.

I know that most guys will tell other guys that it's not good to be a virgin, but I personally find it an attractive trait/quality.

Welp, I'm a virgin!  let's date?! I'm up for it for sure! Hah.. I would love to date a virgin girl... I don't know how rare that is.

Edited by Ghostunit, 26 March 2013 - 10:11 PM.

Best way to make your skin smooth and clear eventually:

Plant-based diet is the best medicine for everything.. That's if you consume at least 80% raw, mainly from veggies and fruits.
Exercising: cardio is great for skin and lifting a bit.
Thinking positive and try not to stress or think about acne.

I am doing these and my skin is currently very smooth and clearing up!
I am a vegan raw 100%. I feel better, have more energy, saving animals a year, glow skin, I look younger, etc.

#65 lostinthefog87

lostinthefog87

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 27 March 2013 - 01:08 AM

I'm 19 years old. I'll be 20 in about 6 months...and I'm a virgin (a MALE virgin). I'm so self conscious about this and just feel so abnormal and weird because of it. It doesn't help that my "friends" constantly give me shit about being one. It makes me feel even worse.

BUT I have made it to third base before (twice with the same girl on two different occasions). I would go into detail but I'd rather not. If you don't know what third base is look it up. So I've had some kind of sexual relations before. Just not full on sex.

All the people I know have long already lost their virginity. Most people (well most MALES) lose their virginity in their teenage years (13-19). Very few lose it before 13 and very few lose it after 19. Like I said this is all applying to males. Being a female virgin is not embarrassing at all. For a guy it is.

I'm 6 months away from being in the after 19 category and I'm seriously starting to wonder if I'm ever going to lose my virginity. I'm a average looking guy. Honestly. Without acne I'd say I was a above average looking guy, but that will never happen again. But that's another story.

I'm just wondering if anyone else is also a virgin in these forums or have had a similar experience as I'm having. I just feel so alone in this matter. I'm worried about how a girl (when I find one...) is going to react when I tell her I'm still a virgin at my age. I'm probably going to get laughed at. It's so uncommon at my age to still be a virgin.

Anyways let me wrap this up (no pun intended). Just had to get this off my chest. Any responses would be appreciated. Thanks.

These studies that say people lost their virginity by this or that age are probably distorted because teenagers are pathological liars about these things.  Let's say for the sake of argument that they are true, do you really want to be like the rest of society?  Have you seen society today?  It is not something you want to emulate for the most part.  Ignorance, misplaced and distracted values, etc.  I'm no prude, but go to any frat party or spend an hour watching the E! Entertainment channel and you will get a good glimpse of what I am talking about.  

Be honest and be yourself. Have patience and DO NOT RUSH SEX because you will regret it.  Use the fact that you are virgin to your advantage.  Let me explain...

You see, any decent woman worth having a relationship will see this as a plus.  They would rather take a 20 year old honest guy who isn't afraid of his sexual inexperience over a knucklehead who thinks having a lot of sex with multiple partners makes him a man.  Another thing, women don't like the idea of knowing you had sex with someone other girl in the past.  It's kind of a touchy subject people tend to avoid in relationships (both men and women)  because a lot of jealousy and other emotions are present.  When you get yourself a girlfriend she will never have to deal with this issue and will hold onto you like grim death.  And please, don't just do it with any available woman to get it over with.  Look for a relationship with a great woman, and once you have that....the sex stuff will just fall into place.

Edited by lostinthefog87, 27 March 2013 - 01:22 AM.

#66 Lapis lazuli

Lapis lazuli

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 27 March 2013 - 05:57 AM

Cyraxtravel.png

#67 Ries

Ries

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Video games

Posted 31 March 2013 - 11:28 PM

I'm a virgin too. Hell, I haven't even had my first kiss lol.

To be honest, I am scared of being a 'forever alone' for my whole entire life and I'm hoping I could get over these insecurites (not just acne) of mine.

#68 Vanessa2002

Vanessa2002

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Lord of the rings, anime and manga, guinea pigs, God, Rachel's Challenge and finding a cure for acne

Posted 01 April 2013 - 08:23 AM

I am 24 and I've never had a boyfriend in my life, never kissed a guy and of course I'm still a virgin.

I want to go on accutane to finally clear my acne, but my derm does not want to give it to me angry.png

It annoys me that she has so much power over my life. If I cannot take it, I will always have acne (my mom is 60 and still has oily skin, so has my 83 year old grandmother) and I will never be able to have a boyfriend and be alone for the rest of my life and arrrrgh!!!!

So you're definitely not the only one. We're all in this together...

tumblr_meiqj3bp781ryhzupo2_500.jpg

#69 AlexanderJ86

AlexanderJ86

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 01 April 2013 - 08:59 AM

I want to go on accutane to finally clear my acne, but my derm does not want to give it to me angry.png

I hope there is a good reason for that.

#70 Vanessa2002

Vanessa2002

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Lord of the rings, anime and manga, guinea pigs, God, Rachel's Challenge and finding a cure for acne

Posted 01 April 2013 - 09:56 AM

Although my acne is not as horrible anymore as it was during my teenage years, I still have a ridiculously high oil and sebum production. At the end of the day my skin is so oily that part of my hair sticks on my skin, as if I had put glue on it. My glasses slip down my nose because of all the oil.

And this is with a healthy diet and lifestyle. If I eat just a tiny bit of junk food (like noodles for lunch or one bar of chocolate) it gets even worse and I break out immediately. My chest and back are like that, too. I always have to wear tops that go right up to the neck to cover everything up.

Because of my mother and my grandmother I know that my skin will not get better by itself anymore. And I don't want to run around with this skin for the rest of my life.

I researched accutane for a year and I have found many people on this website who have similar skin like mine, went on accutane and had a positive experience. Because of them I know that it is ok to take accutane even if you don't have severe cystic acne. And I want to start at a very low dose, like 10mg and see what happens. If it's too strong I can still stop taking it.

But my derm maintains that accutane is only for people with cystic acne. I'm planning to show her the blogs I found on this site and try to convince her like that.

tumblr_meiqj3bp781ryhzupo2_500.jpg

#71 Lee1234

Lee1234

Wanderer

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 1
About Me
  • Interests:Zombies!!!!!!!!!,Cooking, selective research, intellectual conversations, comedy, oriental culture/cuisine, anime, Final Fantasy VII/VIII/IX etc, manga, films,nature, holistic living, working out, writing short stories/poems, consoles, etc etc.

Posted 01 April 2013 - 10:17 AM

Cyraxtravel.png

From the reactions of the people on the bus, it seems as though it's just another day LMAO!.

"Long hair makes a good looking man, beautiful and an ugly man fierce"

#72 hopeforthebest

hopeforthebest

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 01 April 2013 - 12:29 PM

m 20 and a virgin.. my close friend who is vry cute asked me if i wana do it wid her just as friends.. i said no! not cause i dont want to.. its cause i cant cause of my bacne.. its difficult when you have a chance and cant do it rather than not doing it cause u really dont want to do it.. :(  
but all i can do is hang in..

lately i seemed to be thinking i am never gonna hav sex with the one i love.. n f i ever wanna have sex i will have to pay for it.. i know that this is very wrong.. but face it i cant ever show my back to the girl i like..

#73 AlexanderJ86

AlexanderJ86

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 01 April 2013 - 02:42 PM

I am going to tell everyone, who ask why I'm not in a relationship, that I've never have been in a relationship because of my skinproblems.

Edited by AlexanderJ86, 01 April 2013 - 02:43 PM.

#74 Zynko

Zynko

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 01 April 2013 - 08:07 PM

We should start a dating club/section here for people who share similar problems. I posted a topic also in this section on how hard it is to find someone who you would like to date(feel comfortable with), when you have acne and/or scars. There is a reason why there are dating sites for people who have all kinds of problems with their health, so that they could support each other and improve their lives. If I had a girlfriend with clear or "good" skin, I would find it hard to explain why I need all these creams or why I should burn my skin by fraxel lasers.

I feel that even if we ever get rid of acne completely, we will still be scarred from it emotionally. 

Edited by Zynko, 01 April 2013 - 08:09 PM.

#75 Fraz_2010

Fraz_2010

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 3
About Me

Posted 01 April 2013 - 10:04 PM

Why so desperate to lose your virginity?

When ever you see a young woman or a young man push a pram, do they ever look happy?

shake.gif

#76 Aka*Tom

Aka*Tom

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 April 2013 - 05:26 AM

Why so desperate to lose your virginity?

When ever you see a young woman or a young man push a pram, do they ever look happy?

shake.gif

Now, don't quote me on this, but I think I heard there's something called a contraceptive? Also, there's something else called having common sense!

#77 Fraz_2010

Fraz_2010

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 3
About Me

Posted 02 April 2013 - 07:46 AM

Ok, I won't quote you, but I will reply to you. ;-)

Although, you're correct in what you're saying, i'll stress to you and everybody that there is no 100% guaranteed saftey when it comes to contraception.

Another thing I will stress to people is that those who are desperate to lose their virgity often do it while they're heavily intoxicated, so they don't feel as nervous as a first timer. Of course, being heavily intoxicated has its consequencies, such as not thinking things through clearly and neglecting the proper contraceptive procedures.

Edited by Fraz_2010, 02 April 2013 - 07:47 AM.

#78 AlexanderJ86

AlexanderJ86

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 April 2013 - 03:29 PM

Ok, I won't quote you, but I will reply to you. ;-)

Although, you're correct in what you're saying, i'll stress to you and everybody that there is no 100% guaranteed saftey when it comes to contraception.

Another thing I will stress to people is that those who are desperate to lose their virgity often do it while they're heavily intoxicated, so they don't feel as nervous as a first timer. Of course, being heavily intoxicated has its consequencies, such as not thinking things through clearly and neglecting the proper contraceptive procedures.

My body can't handle alcohol. Do you know any alternatives?

#79 Nick Snover

Nick Snover

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Video games and movies.

Posted 03 April 2013 - 12:28 AM

Hey guys, first time poster here long time lurker. Right now i'm 19 and still a virgin, only had one girl friend and all we did was kiss. But after having acne mild to heavy for about 4 years i'm pretty scarred inside and out, seriously f**k puberty. Anyways since we broke up i have a terrifying fear i'll never find another girl that finds me attractive, seeing as i have little social skills and don't really go out. I just can't approach girls, I mean if you know me I give off confidence but throw a cute girl in and i'm looking down and quiet...-.- maybe one day i'll get it down. 

#80 jjn

jjn

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 06 April 2013 - 11:07 PM

There are only two things I want in life: 1) for my skin to clear up now and 2) to have enough money when I retire to live comfortably. I am focused on achieving  thse two goals. Everything else in inconsequential to me. 

There is no point in constantly being depressed and whining about life. Some of you guys need to get a goal and work towards it. If you want to make your goal to be losing your virginity, then go do what it takes to find a gf. If you don't want to find a gf, take a vacation to Nevada where it is legal to hire a prostitute in certain parts of the state. You have to be pro-active.

If you are not going to do anything to improve your situation, stop your whining because it doesn't help you or anyone else.

Edited by jjn, 06 April 2013 - 11:09 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users