104 replies to this topic

#41 Ghostunit

Ghostunit

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 15
About Me

Posted 08 March 2013 - 11:34 PM

I'm a virgin for a good reason.. I haven't found the right girl .  I'm 26 and I feel like I will be a virgin for a long time. I am one of those nice person.. I try to do the right thing. I'm hoping to meet a virgin as well... hah.

Edited by Ghostunit, 08 March 2013 - 11:38 PM.

Best way to make your skin smooth and clear eventually:

Plant-based diet is the best medicine for everything.. That's if you consume at least 80% raw, mainly from veggies and fruits.
Exercising: cardio is great for skin and lifting a bit.
Thinking positive and try not to stress or think about acne.

I am doing these and my skin is currently very smooth and clearing up!
I am a vegan raw 100%. I feel better, have more energy, saving animals a year, glow skin, I look younger, etc.

#42 Lapis lazuli

Lapis lazuli

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 09 March 2013 - 07:02 PM

This obsession that a lot of people have with losing their virginity just for the sake of it... rolleyes.gif

#43 Lapis lazuli

Lapis lazuli

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 09 March 2013 - 09:13 PM

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=s__rX_WL100

#44 nakedsmurf

nakedsmurf

Been there done that.

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Like everything

Posted 09 March 2013 - 11:18 PM

I'm a virgin for a good reason.. I haven't found the right girl .  I'm 26 and I feel like I will be a virgin for a long time. I am one of those nice person.. I try to do the right thing. I'm hoping to meet a virgin as well... hah.

Good luck now days finding a virgin is like wining the lottery.

#45 Ghostunit

Ghostunit

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 09 March 2013 - 11:22 PM

Good luck now days finding a virgin is like wining the lottery.

Lol. It is just a hope! I don't mind if they're not a virgin, as long she has not been laid by a football team. I don't blame them. I know that for my age, I will never find a virgin girl.. lol

Plant-based diet is the best medicine for everything.. That's if you consume at least 80% raw, mainly from veggies and fruits.

I am a vegan raw 100%. I feel better, have more energy, saving animals a year, glow skin, I look younger, etc.

#46 Lapis lazuli

Lapis lazuli

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 10 March 2013 - 04:37 AM

Honestly, for the people who'd prefer a virgin girl- or boyfriend here's a question; how do you perceive your partner? I mean don't you think it's incredibly unsophisticated to prefer a virgin? I mean why do you prefer a virgin? Just because of the idea that they haven't been with someone else?! I can only come to one conclusion as to why that is preferred and I won't put it into words as it would sound beyond disgusting. Beyond disgusting because of the shamelessness and disgracefulness of it. I think it's an offensive thing to say... Like if you're dating a woman and you find out she isn't a virgin you go "Well, that makes me a tad less enthusiastic about being with you but oh well". You wouldn't ever say that to her face. I think it's because you know she'd throw a glass of wine in your face and leave if you did.

Edited by Lapis lazuli, 10 March 2013 - 04:42 AM.

#47 AlexanderJ86

AlexanderJ86

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 10 March 2013 - 08:17 AM

This obsession that a lot of people have with losing their virginity just for the sake of it... rolleyes.gif

No, I have an obsession with wanting to know that I can get a girlfriend. Sex is not my objective. I just want to discover that there are girls out there who want me. Even if a relationship would only last for 2 seconds, that would be enough for me. I want to be in the market.

And I'm not going to spend my entire life searching. That would be a waste of time and effort. There are lots of people (maybe the majority?) out there who wander from one relationship into another. I find it extremely silly that I have to be alone all the time. I see all my friends get a relationship, they are going to move and live together and I stand still. I don't do that voluntarily.

I hear stuff like "love comes when you're not looking", "you have to be content with your life", "you have to be positive", blablablablablablablabla, but that clearly isn't working for me. So when does love come anyway? Within 1 year, 2 years, 3 years???

I have been "not looking" for over 10 years now.

And if you are the last one left without a relationship, then YOU have a problem and not the society. There is one thing I learned and that is that you have to adapt to society and the society won't adapt to you.

Edited by AlexanderJ86, 10 March 2013 - 09:13 AM.

#48 deletethisshit

deletethisshit

• Banned
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 10 March 2013 - 09:29 AM

Honestly, for the people who'd prefer a virgin girl- or boyfriend here's a question; how do you perceive your partner? I mean don't you think it's incredibly unsophisticated to prefer a virgin? I mean why do you prefer a virgin? Just because of the idea that they haven't been with someone else?! I can only come to one conclusion as to why that is preferred and I won't put it into words as it would sound beyond disgusting. Beyond disgusting because of the shamelessness and disgracefulness of it. I think it's an offensive thing to say... Like if you're dating a woman and you find out she isn't a virgin you go "Well, that makes me a tad less enthusiastic about being with you but oh well". You wouldn't ever say that to her face. I think it's because you know she'd throw a glass of wine in your face and leave if you did.

It isn't disgusting, in fact it's the opposite of that.

The only reason for wanting a girl who is a virgin is because it tells you she's not a whore. Personally, for my next gf if I found out she's not a virgin; that's perfectly okay. But if I find out she's been with like 20, even 10 guys really, that tells me she's a bit too loose for my standards (no pun intended). It's a way of measuring character really and the type of girl I PERSONALLY desire, who is a bit more reserved, intelligent, can have a good time but doesn't go get smashed every weekend and sleep with a different guy.

Ex: I was at a party in the summer and this girl we just met (via friend of a friend) slept with one of my buds on the first night! I was interested in her but after finding that out it turned me off completely  I could never trust a woman like that who does that so quickly. It tells me she doesn't really think things through and does things on a whim. Granted, they are dating now, but jeez, get to know the guy a little before you let him stuff his wiener schnitzel into your punani.

*Moderator edit,  – please read the board rules*

#49 Simon Belmont

Simon Belmont

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:I am a big movie fan and I write trailer reviews as a hobby for a website called Movie Farm. I am also an Illustrator and I have another job in a call centre.

My other interests are music, art, videogames, books, keep fit and culture.

Posted 10 March 2013 - 12:37 PM

I lost my virginity when I was around sixteen. Some of my close male buddies I've known since school never had girlfriends and got laid. One of them met a girl and they've been together for years now. Another who is the same age as me (33) just recently met a girl and things are going great. A third guy I used to work with who is around 28 yrs old never had girlfriends and had trouble with dating. Just recently I found out he has been in a relationship with a girl for a couple years, they are engaged and expecting a baby too. Don't give up guys and the right girl will come along when you least expect it trust me.

#50 Lapis lazuli

Lapis lazuli

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 10 March 2013 - 06:03 PM

No, I have an obsession with wanting to know that I can get a girlfriend. Sex is not my objective. I just want to discover that there are girls out there who want me. Even if a relationship would only last for 2 seconds, that would be enough for me. I want to be in the market.

I can tell you with certainty that you can get a girlfriend. shrug.gif Most guys can. Why wouldn't you be able to get one? eusa_think.gif

And I'm not going to spend my entire life searching. That would be a waste of time and effort. There are lots of people (maybe the majority?) out there who wander from one relationship into another. I find it extremely silly that I have to be alone all the time. I see all my friends get a relationship, they are going to move and live together and I stand still. I don't do that voluntarily.

Yeah... *sigh* Everybody is different. You ain't your friends and your friends ain't you. What do you mean by standing still? How I interpret that is that you feel you need a partner in order to live your life to the fullest? Did I interpret that right?

I hear stuff like "love comes when you're not looking", "you have to be content with your life", "you have to be positive", blablablablablablablabla, but that clearly isn't working for me. So when does love come anyway? Within 1 year, 2 years, 3 years???

I have been "not looking" for over 10 years now.

Love comes when you're not looking means that when people try to make things happen, they often don't as it doesn't work that way. It just has to flow naturally i.e. you've just got to be you and go about your business and when someone sees you and is attracted to you and you meet and you find that you are attracted to her then there is no effort needed. That's the way good relationships start, if you ask me. All this B.S. dating site stuff and so on is a lottery. And when's the last time you won the lottery?

You have to be content with your life is a good piece of advice. I think you need to realize that the life people dream of, the ideal thing where they have a full life filled with joy and freedom and romance and friends and success...is not necessarily ever going to happen for everyone. It may all seem so accesible and so simple and so beautiful out there but it's not always that. There's so much confusion, so many tragedies, so many problems, so much fear, so much...trouble...in people's lives that you shouldn't be surprised that when you go out there that people don't necessarily... I mean there's a lot of distance between people. Anyway, the world is troubled and deeply messed up for a large part. So if you e.g. can say that you have (and here come the clichés) a roof over your head and food and your health...then you should count your blessings in and of itself. You can have desires but don't be surprised when they are not fulfilled. And don't beat yourself up as you don't control everything.

I don't really know what people mean by staying positive... Maybe it's that when you give up on love that you maybe won't notice nice women? lol I haven't got a real clue.

And if you are the last one left without a relationship, then YOU have a problem and not the society. There is one thing I learned and that is that you have to adapt to society and the society won't adapt to you.

Why does one have a problem when one is single? This obsession that people have with getting a relationship just for the sake of it. rolleyes.gif lol I'm half joking with that last sentence. But I think that when people say "I love you" to their partners they must mean it. The sentence "I love you" shouldn't mean the same as "I'm so happy I found you as now I'm not single anymore!". I think romance blossoms between two people and it's unstoppable and when it's "meant to be" it's beautiful. But there's also such a thing as a relationship which is based on people wanting to fulfill some kind of desire and that's something else.

Try not to get so worked up. Women can sniff out desperation. And honestly who wants a guy who's desperate? Just be you and be open and if it's meant to be it will happen (as long as you're not a recluse). And if it isn't meant to be, well, then just be happy anyway.

It isn't disgusting, in fact it's the opposite of that.

The only reason for wanting a girl who is a virgin is because it tells you she's not a whore. Personally, for my next gf if I found out she's not a virgin; that's perfectly okay. But if I find out she's been with like 20, even 10 guys really, that tells me she's a bit too loose for my standards (no pun intended). It's a way of measuring character really and the type of girl I PERSONALLY desire, who is a bit more reserved, intelligent, can have a good time but doesn't go get smashed every weekend and sleep with a different guy.

Ex: I was at a party in the summer and this girl we just met (via friend of a friend) slept with one of my buds on the first night! I was interested in her but after finding that out it turned me off completely  I could never trust a woman like that who does that so quickly. It tells me she doesn't really think things through and does things on a whim. Granted, they are dating now, but jeez, get to know the guy a little before you let him stuff his wiener schnitzel into your punani.

Well what you refer to as a "whore" seems to be an immature woman, right? I can understand your point of view; you can't have a healthy relationship with an immature woman, that's true. So it's not that you "prefer" a virgin or "want" a virgin...it's that you'd "in and of itself like it" if she was a virgin. Alright then. That's something else than what I was referring to in my angry post then. lol

Edited by Lapis lazuli, 11 March 2013 - 05:26 AM.

#51 joe m

joe m

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 14 March 2013 - 02:33 PM

long time lurker, but first time commenter. just wanted to share my input here because this topic is pretty relevant to my life right now lol

im 19 too and have always been self concious about relationships, especially when it comes to any thing sexually. i have bad acne on my chest and back (as well as face) but im always afraid that a girl will be disgusted and not want to touch me or anything :( im still a virgin and now the only one out of my friends

i have to admit im more than a little jealous of my friend but his current situation gives me some hope. we both have struggles with acne and never been confident with girls, especially when hanging with our friends with clear skin who seemed to have much better luck with girls (probably due to confidence too)

but now he has a girlfriend, and seriously lucked out. shes really attractive and by any guys standards, pretty face, great body, ect. and she doesnt care that he has acne or scarring or anything even when she had perfect skin. i never thought a girl like her would go for a guy like me or him but its good to know theres people out there who arent shallow about appearence. (even though it seems rareneutral.gif ) hes 19 and was a virgin too but lost it with her. however most of his bacne cleared up and its just scarring so im still not confident about mine. im happy for my buddy but so jealous. its hard with little things like just seeing her kiss him on the cheek not caring about the acne or scars and wish i could have even that regardless of sex.

so i know how you feel almost being 20 and still being a virgin. it sucks so bad especially when it seems everyone isnt. but i have hope that once im more confident i can find the right person. 

#52 AlexanderJ86

AlexanderJ86

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 15 March 2013 - 07:03 AM

I think that my frustration stems from the fact that I am so different from other people. It is the difference that does not sit well with me coupled with that 95% of the people have (had) a relationship at my age. It reminds me that I am a mutant, a freak.

In the past it was never a real problem, but now that I am older it becomes more and more apparent how different I am. I have also a past with bullying and I have been learning now what kind of effects that (still!!) has on my mental health. I am able to get help though.

But I have to say things are getting a bit more normal now. For the first time in my life I have been in the house of someone that I saw on a regular basis yesterday, so maybe things are improving for me.

Edited by AlexanderJ86, 15 March 2013 - 07:58 AM.

#53 Lapis lazuli

Lapis lazuli

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 15 March 2013 - 02:43 PM

I think that my frustration stems from the fact that I am so different from other people. It is the difference that does not sit well with me coupled with that 95% of the people have (had) a relationship at my age. It reminds me that I am a mutant, a freak.

In the past it was never a real problem, but now that I am older it becomes more and more apparent how different I am. I have also a past with bullying and I have been learning now what kind of effects that (still!!) has on my mental health. I am able to get help though.

But I have to say things are getting a bit more normal now. For the first time in my life I have been in the house of someone that I saw on a regular basis yesterday, so maybe things are improving for me.

Well, I hope you'll get the help you'd like to get.

Good luck with everything! =]

#54 Ella27

Ella27

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 12
About Me

Achievements

Posted 16 March 2013 - 08:46 PM

Its nice to see a lot of virgins on here.... if that doesn't sound creepy. Being 16 and in high school a lot of people I know have had sex and of course I still respect them and hold them dear as friends, but its still a shock since I haven't even kissed a guy. Some guys I know would think I was prude for wanting to keep my virginity. Originally I wanted to wait till marriage- and that would be great- however if I was in a loving relationship for more than year or 2 and we been through a lot of ups and downs, then I would reconsider. 

I simply want a mature and happy relationship, which doesn't really go along with some shallow gf/bf relationships right now. Its either not right or just plain awkward. And usually its just plain awkward. 

I have a lot of respect for a guy who is still a virgin. Better to be the innocent guy then to be the who scores all the time :) And you're still young so don't fret. Fret at 50. Panic then. 

I wanna find love and I wanna keep it.
I had it once but I didn't mind leaving it.
But I was younger then, and I learned everything alone.
Alone.

Love is an aeroplane. It can travel across the world.
And lift you high above, and still it'll never change.
Love is a gentle word, even when your pride is hurt.
Won't turn you away. Won't bring up yesterday.

Love is, love is, love is everything~

#55 MJRI94

MJRI94

Dat acne

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 18 March 2013 - 06:57 PM

Its not a big deal at all. When I lost it I finally saw how petty the whole 'virgin' stigma is. I was thinking it'd never happen, why won't it happen, etc. And when it did, It didn't change a damn thing apart from make me realise how it wasn't such a massive deal as I made it out to be. It will happen when it happens, and like others have said, f*ck what other people think about it - its none of their business anyway.

Thats exactly the right way to go about it, losing it to someone you actually care for is a lot better than losing it for the sake of it!

If you have nothing to be grateful for; check your pulse.

Currently aboard the 'tane pain train

#56 Ghostunit

Ghostunit

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 18 March 2013 - 08:31 PM

Its not a big deal at all. When I lost it I finally saw how petty the whole 'virgin' stigma is. I was thinking it'd never happen, why won't it happen, etc. And when it did, It didn't change a damn thing apart from make me realise how it wasn't such a massive deal as I made it out to be. It will happen when it happens, and like others have said, f*ck what other people think about it - its none of their business anyway.

Thats exactly the right way to go about it, losing it to someone you actually care for is a lot better than losing it for the sake of it!

I agree!! I feel like I will be a virgin for A WHILE. Girls are complicated. I've met a few just to make friends, but they all stopped messaging me except for one. We do still chat sometimes. We have a lot of things in common. I just need friends. I am not good at meeting people, that's why I started meeting some. I might attend some event on meetup.com. If this girl who I am chatting with loses interest.. then I am done with meeting girls!! I will focus entirely on education. I need to improve my communication skills and be a little funny..

Edited by Ghostunit, 18 March 2013 - 08:33 PM.

#57 AlexanderJ86

AlexanderJ86

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 22 March 2013 - 06:08 AM

Another big problem is that I do not get any signs whatsoever that it is "okay to get out there", if you know what I mean. During highschool I was rejected every day, but now I don't get anything. People are totally silent about my looks. I rather have some feedback then no feedback at all, even if the feedback is negative. I hate flying blind when it comes to this.

Now is the obvious solution to go after girls and try some stuff out. I could try that, but the girls I know are taken or not interested in a relationship (I don't get any kind of signs from the latter group). It is very difficult for me to enhance my social life without throwing massive amounts of money at the problem. I don't have friends and I have to pay to be around people. If it continues like this, then I will never be able to have children of my own.

#58 Lapis lazuli

Lapis lazuli

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 22 March 2013 - 06:58 AM

Don't you just hate the way that sounds? To "lose" your "virginity"... It almost sounds like a tragedy. haha

Another big problem is that I do not get any signs whatsoever that it is "okay to get out there", if you know what I mean. During highschool I was rejected every day, but now I don't get anything. People are totally silent about my looks. I rather have some feedback then no feedback at all, even if the feedback is negative. I hate flying blind when it comes to this.

Now is the obvious solution to go after girls and try some stuff out. I could try that, but the girls I know are taken or not interested in a relationship (I don't get any kind of signs from the latter group). It is very difficult for me to enhance my social life without throwing massive amounts of money at the problem. I don't have friends and I have to pay to be around people.

If it continues like this, then I will never be able to have children of my own.

Just put an add somewhere that says "Guy who wants to have children is looking for a mate". See what happens. lol

Anyway, you are obviously desperate like I said before and seeing the fact people have a sixth sense they can tell and therefore you will be ignored. What you need to do is reevauate your values when it comes to relationships else you will continue to be alone or end up in a loveless relationship.

#59 AlexanderJ86

AlexanderJ86

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 22 March 2013 - 09:40 AM

Don't you just hate the way that sounds? To "lose" your "virginity"... It almost sounds like a tragedy. haha

Now is the obvious solution to go after girls and try some stuff out. I could try that, but the girls I know are taken or not interested in a relationship (I don't get any kind of signs from the latter group). It is very difficult for me to enhance my social life without throwing massive amounts of money at the problem. I don't have friends and I have to pay to be around people.

If it continues like this, then I will never be able to have children of my own.

Just put an add somewhere that says "Guy who wants to have children is looking for a mate". See what happens. lol

Anyway, you are obviously desperate like I said before and seeing the fact people have a sixth sense they can tell and therefore you will be ignored. What you need to do is reevauate your values when it comes to relationships else you will continue to be alone or end up in a loveless relationship.

I've tried that on datingsites. I filled in "Want children: yes"... and nothing happens. Not even sending messages works for me. It is not the relationship perse, but knowing that I can get a relationship that is the real issue with me.

#60 Quetzlcoatl

Quetzlcoatl

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 23 March 2013 - 10:15 PM

meh it's all blown way out of proportion

A problem, really

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users