Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fourdogs

Shipping To Australia?

8 posts in this topic

Hey there. I live in New Zealand and got them shipped here. I choose the cheapest shipping option and my package arrived in under two weeks. :) Hope this helps.

Well , you can just tell your Pharmacist about the product name and he may give it to you "only if he didn't ask for a Prescription"

Yeah the cheapest shipping for me is:

USPS Priority Mail International (1-3 weeks) $47.89
And the only other option for me is:
UPS worldwide saver (2-4 business days) $98.59
And no way in hell can I afford those prices for shipping.

I really wish the rates were cheaper, I really, badly want Dan's stuff sad.png

~ Sick of this (over the counter) cream BP shit. But it's better than nothing....

And his Jojoba oil is cheap tongue.png And I really want his AHA!! My skin needs it, I can feel it in ma bones!

-**Edited because I made typos the first time hehe**

Acne.org can def ship to you. No worries

Regimen:

AM: CeraVe foaming face wash, 100mg Spirolactone

PM: CeraVe foaming face wash, witch hazel, Acne.org AHA+

Been taking Sprio since 1/2013

Yes, I ordered and I live in the NT! Came really quick too! smile.png

Did you use the new shopping cart option? The; USPS First-Class Package International Service (2-6 Weeks) $17.31 ?????

Because I live in QLD and would love to know if it will most likely come in 2 weeks or will I have to wait 6 lol.. There is no way I'm waiting 6 weeks just saying... xD I have nill patience!

Yes, I ordered and I live in the NT! Came really quick too! :)

Did you use the new shopping cart option? The; USPS First-Class Package International Service (2-6 Weeks) $17.31 ?????

Because I live in QLD and would love to know if it will most likely come in 2 weeks or will I have to wait 6 lol.. There is no way I'm waiting 6 weeks just saying... xD I have nill patience!

I didn't use the new shopping cart, the shipping I used was 52$ or something but It came within like a week!! I was super pleased! :)

Posted · This comment is awaiting approval by a moderator · Report post

Yes, I ordered and I live in the NT! Came really quick too! smile.png

Hey i just got the regime kit and i am going to sell them away, they are still in the box. I am from Singapore, so the shipping to Queensland Australia should be relatively faster and cheaper. If you need them let me know. Just to let you know my kit doesn't come with the jojoba oil and AHA. Thanks!