Photo

My Life Fell Apart In The Space Of 3 Months.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
20 replies to this topic

#21 xXMarkesiaXx

xXMarkesiaXx

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 22 November 2012 - 05:15 PM

Miss Soloist, your story reminds me a lot my case... I used to have perfect skin for almost a decade (I took roaccutane when I was 19 and it cleared me up PERFECTLY!) but 2 years ago, when I reached the 28th year of my life, I had a HUGE stressful event followed by depression for a couple of months. It was when I started having my acne coming back, mainly gathered around my mouth, chin and jawline. Cysts mainly, not the huge kind but still enough to make my fragile skin to scar. I was devastated... And, as usually happens when a bad thing comes to ones life it brings more. In a period of 3-4 months I, as well, lost my job, my bf and generally I would say my sanity. After many visits to derms I managed to control the break outs but NOT for good! In less than a year and, how weird, after a stressful event AGAIN, the pimples were back. New perscriptions, more medicine, topicals and antibiotics. The acne went under control again, or better, went to sleep. But, guess what? The monster is awake again!