Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SanLosAng

I Just Want To Live - Starting Accutane

102 posts in this topic

God DAMN that was an intense post. You just laid everything out. I love it dude. You're gonna love this forum now. I don't really have any advice for you, other than keep on going with that business you and you're friend are doing. You never know what that could turn into. And if you get rich, who gives a fuck about acne. You're rich! My sympathy goes to you as well for all the shit you have been through with your mom dying, your dad kind of being an ass (no offense) and everything you have gone though. Good luck man. Again. Great post, I enjoyed reading it, even though some, and most of it was really sad. Just have faith that your skin will be clear one day, if that's what you truely want out of life the mostl

You need to try to lower down your anxiety levels with or without accutane. Youtube baba ramdev yoga for skin disease youth etc. and start doing hardcore yoga/meditation. Also try to have a healthy diet without cola, caffeine,alcohol, refined sugar, milk, junk food etc.

Acne is a tratable condition , the thing is you are taiking the pill witch cures milions of people , changed their lives, it will change urs too.

Hang in there 6 months, this is what I do , I have all these terrible red marks from cystic acne , just want to get at the end of the tratment until then they will hopefully fade, stick with it and everything is goanna be worth it !!I'll be following this.If you have questions , i'll be here.

Good luck :) let us know what the derm says. I hope you get it! Ask to lay down when getting your blood drawn.. And drink a lot of water the day prior (might be too late this time) , it makes it easier on the tech to find a vein.

I also suggest taking a before picture so you can compare, but only if you are comfortable doing so. It's not like you have to post it.. Just so you can compare!

Do you have the proper products and lip balms ready?

Best of luck, ill be following your progress :)

hey ***, when i read your story, im nearly crying. i can feel your pain your feelings, those feelings are exactly what i have to go through everyday. my mood go up and down a lot, i tell myself everynight i have to be more patient, just stuck with accutane no matter how bad the IB is, im gonna be ok soon, but its not easy, faced with fthose friends who just show me their disgust with no encouragement, and those are so surprised to see my acne, EVERY DAY!

But dont worry, i believe i will be beautiful again, it s just a hard time, the only thing i have to do is trying my best and never give up. When life give you lemons, make lemon juice :). Gud luck guy, we can do it, just the matter of time

1 person likes this

Posted · This comment is awaiting approval by a moderator · Report post

hi to all acne.org users i am from chile and i have a particular question about accutane, recently i start a treatment just for my oily skin with 10 mg per week, and i just take 1 pill, but i am starting to get headaches and dizzines, my question is, at 10 mg dose per week can i get some problems to my health, or is just something common , sorry about my grammar!!

thanks!! to all have a nice day!smile.png

Hey, I read all your post and it touches me a lot. You remind of myself a lot in the way you feel, I know exactly what you are going through. Funny thing is I popped my first pill just a day before you smile.png

Don't be so low on yourself, even if we have acne we are still beautiful, and one day you will find a girl that loves you for what you really are. I have acne too and I have a beautiful girlfriend that loves me and that is pregnant of my baby right now, so I'm the living proof that it is possible. Keep in mind that some people have it much worst than we do. I have a friend that is paralyzed and he's living a good life because he is so positive, it keeps me grounded a lot when I see him. I realized that feeling down and staying inside because of my acne is really stupid.

I can't really talk because I've just started my course, but it WILL get better!!! You won't have to think about your acne 24/7 anymore once this is all over! Imagine how amazing that will feel. And you can always get scar reducing procedures done 6 months after your course. This won't be forever, just keep remembering that!

Go on bro!! Be patient! Do all what your doctor said! And relax

Life is good, i got a terrible initial break out, men the worst of my life, but something that help was eating whole nature food, put some benzoil peroxide in the big spots and in the night splash water in your face with cold water!

Good luck! From chile!

hey man,

just wanted to say thanks for updating us with your progress. i usually never post but i've been reading lots of peoples stories. yours case is similar to mine and i'm about the same age too. I'm considering accutane but I'm kind of concerned of the long term side effects. Let me know how it goes for you!!

As for people calling you out about your acne, it happens to me too. just be strong. who cares what people think. those arent the friends you want in your life anyways. plus i know how it feels to reject dates, several times i've asked some girls to hang out with me and at the end i kinda just bail cuz of my acne. But you know what, there are girls out there that arent shallow and will still go out with you even with acne. and you aint a bad looking guy, no homo. so dont sweat it. i believe everyone has their own problems they got to deal with and ours just happens to be acne.

Its just our self confidence is blown cuz of acne. I'm in the same boat. I feel like man if i didnt have acne, I'd def go out with these girls and attend all my friends parties. just know that there are always gonna be shallow ppl out there and there are always gonna be great people and you'll always come into contact with both types.

again please keep me updated with your accutane progress, i really am considering it also. we're in the same boat man! good luck

1 person likes this