Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What Makeup Is Best To Use For Covering Up Acne Spots?

11 posts in this topic

I don't have a lot of money to go spend on expensive products. Does anyone know what kind of concealer is really good that you can find in like walmart or something? Also if I use foundation my skin flakes even though I use foundation for dry skin. No matter how much lotion I put on my face before applying makeup it still flakes. Thank you in advance for the help. I won't be so embarreswd to show my face if I can get rid of the red spots.

Well when I had blemishes I used Dermablend. Really light, didn't cause more blemishes, didn't cake or flake. Plus it lasted literally forever.

1 person likes this

Glamoflauge from Hard Candy is downright AMAZING. A little little little bit goes a loooong way. If I remember correctly I purchased it for $6 at Wal-Mart and I've had it for 3 months and barely made a dent in the tube.

Glamoflauge from Hard Candy is downright AMAZING. A little little little bit goes a loooong way. If I remember correctly I purchased it for $6 at Wal-Mart and I've had it for 3 months and barely made a dent in the tube.

I bought this but it doesn't cover my red marks and the tone I got is defiantly for my skin tone I think. Is there a special way that you use yours? Should I look for the next tone color? Please let me know I have a concert on Saturday and I want to hide my red marks.

Almay's concealers are usually really good!

I really like the concealer from the Maybelline Fit Me line.

I'm hearing good things about this and I think I'm going to pick some up soon.

I use Lorac concealer (it works REALLY good but is kind of pricey) & Neutrogena's skin clearing blemish concealer! It works like a charm and only costs $10 at CVS! But, it doesn't last long for me because I use it almost everyday :/

Maybelline gel foundation is good cool.png Have you tried using any scar treatment cream ?

For drugstore, definitely Maybelline super stay 24 hour concealer. It's affordable, stays put all day and covers redness really well. Plus it never breaks me out!