Photo

Whey And Soy Protein Substitutes For Post Workout Nutrition?

mass working out nutrition protein whey soy

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
21 replies to this topic

#21 Rawhide

Rawhide

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 19 October 2012 - 01:22 AM

Hemp protein is excellent altough the taste is quite.. well, natural. Egg protein seems to be fine too.

#22 CelloIsLove

CelloIsLove

Pedo-stache <3

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 9
About Me

Achievements

Posted 19 October 2012 - 07:19 PM

Agreed with TakeToTheSkies. Meat is the most optimal protein. Forget the shakes.

I'm CelloIsLove.

Here's the problem I see:

People want to heal their acne through diet and lifestyle. Great. But then they get obsessed only with their skin and not how they FEEL. Physically. Emotionally. What is the quality of your life? It's not directly connected to your flesh, I can tell you that. Then obsess over their food. They hear "diet" and think low-fat, juicing, fasting, cleansing, starving. You're young. Do you really think you have liver failure? Do you really think you need more fiber?

Paleo changed my life. It's the only lifestyle that ever helped me-not just with my skin, but with my life. My happiness. My fitness. It says, "Eat good quality meats. Eat lots of veggies. Eat fruit too. Some nuts. Then go outside. Walk around. See the world. Play with friends. Lift heavy things. Get some sun. Then go sleep, wake up and do it again." What that means to me is to live an enjoyable, happy, dynamic life where I can be the best me for the people I love, not anxious, not angry, not depressed.

Be gentle to your skin, your heart, your tummy, and your life.

Get out there and live.

And also eat bacon.