Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tlx

Loss Of Appetite On Accutane?

4 posts in this topic

Hey guys. I'm on my third month of Accutane at 40mg. When I started, I was 108-ish pounds and 5'3 (roughly), but my weight fluctuates. Since then, I've lost a bit of weight. I'm 101 pounds now and I have absolutely no appetite. The thought of food sometimes nauseates me. I'm worried that this is a very unhealthy weight for me... Any thoughts? errr.gif

I will let you know in 2 months.

Claravis Isotretinoin (accutane)

Month 1 - 30mg, Month 2 - 60mg, Month 3 - 60mg

Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser, CeraVe Moisturizing Cream, Systane Ultra Eye Drops, Aquaphor Healing Ointment

8dQ9O.png?2

heya,

it seems like accutane does affect the appetite. I have been on it for 7 weeks and i can feel that i have lots my appetite, lost 2lb. however i am forcing my self to eat as dont want to loose weight and the skin needs healthy food. My collegue was on accutane last year and he lost a lot of weight, but then again he wasnt very good wiith his body.

So really dont worry about it, but be careful and make sure u eat healthy. Even if u eat small portions its ok as long as u get to eat something.

may be u can do some work outs as that will def increase ur appetite.

let us know how u r doing.

F.A.B

*Moderator edit - Linking to websites other than Acne.org in your signature is not allowed*