2 replies to this topic

#1 sharmark

sharmark

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 28 September 2012 - 08:13 PM

Hey guys!

I'm an aspiring medical doctor (applying soon!!) and I'm very excited to be finally on board at acne.org.

First of all, I used to suffer from cystic acne CONSTANTLY. I tried everything. I mean, it's literally been 7 years. I'm now 21, and I've finally figured out what was causing my acne.

Before I get too ahead of myself, I just wanted to ask any of you a few questions..

Do any of you know of any articles/ research papers relating gluten (glutenen and gliadin proteins) to inflammation or immunological reaction in general?
Please don't go 'of course there are, google it', I meant if there were any specifics that you know of that would be more revealing or legitimate.

Thanks, and stay healthy!

Rishi

#2 Green Gables

Green Gables

RETIRED

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 28 September 2012 - 09:01 PM

Hey guys!

I'm an aspiring medical doctor (applying soon!!) and I'm very excited to be finally on board at acne.org.

First of all, I used to suffer from cystic acne CONSTANTLY. I tried everything. I mean, it's literally been 7 years. I'm now 21, and I've finally figured out what was causing my acne.

Before I get too ahead of myself, I just wanted to ask any of you a few questions..

Do any of you know of any articles/ research papers relating gluten (glutenen and gliadin proteins) to inflammation or immunological reaction in general?
Please don't go 'of course there are, google it', I meant if there were any specifics that you know of that would be more revealing or legitimate.

Thanks, and stay healthy!

Rishi

Welcome, if you are looking for gluten research, I suggest asking the same question in the Nutrition / Holistic forum. It will get more views that way from people who are into that field.

#3 morgancooper

morgancooper

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 29 September 2012 - 06:18 AM

I liked your slogan. I everyone :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users