Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Here, And A Bio Student!

3 posts in this topic

Hey guys!

I'm an aspiring medical doctor (applying soon!!) and I'm very excited to be finally on board at acne.org.

First of all, I used to suffer from cystic acne CONSTANTLY. I tried everything. I mean, it's literally been 7 years. I'm now 21, and I've finally figured out what was causing my acne.

Before I get too ahead of myself, I just wanted to ask any of you a few questions..

Do any of you know of any articles/ research papers relating gluten (glutenen and gliadin proteins) to inflammation or immunological reaction in general?

Please don't go 'of course there are, google it', I meant if there were any specifics that you know of that would be more revealing or legitimate.

Thanks, and stay healthy!

Rishi

Hey guys!

I'm an aspiring medical doctor (applying soon!!) and I'm very excited to be finally on board at acne.org.

First of all, I used to suffer from cystic acne CONSTANTLY. I tried everything. I mean, it's literally been 7 years. I'm now 21, and I've finally figured out what was causing my acne.

Before I get too ahead of myself, I just wanted to ask any of you a few questions..

Do any of you know of any articles/ research papers relating gluten (glutenen and gliadin proteins) to inflammation or immunological reaction in general?

Please don't go 'of course there are, google it', I meant if there were any specifics that you know of that would be more revealing or legitimate.

Thanks, and stay healthy!

Rishi

photo-152109.gif?_r=1345837784?__rand=0.

GreenGables