indian healing clay black african soap

2 replies to this topic

#1 CriticalMasta

CriticalMasta

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 27 September 2012 - 05:01 PM

After struggling with acne for quite a while, I found something that really helps. I primarily have facial acne, but will occasionally get small patches on my chest as well.

Recently, I began using a face mask that is a mixture of Indian Healing Clay with Apple Cider Vinegar and washing with Black African Soap. The results were pretty amazing to be honest, after a week or so, I would say that 70% of my old acne is fading. I put a little bit of the mask on my chest where I had about three zits, and by the time I let the mask dry and washed it off, they had honestly disappeared. I've never seen anything like that, so I think there's a lot to be said about it.

My conclusion about it is that it's GREAT for getting rid of current acne, making your skin feel smooth, and making your skin less oil-y in general, but if you're like me who gets chronic mild-moderate acne regardless, the mask does nothing as far as preventing new zits from arising. I am still getting new acne, probably at the same rate that I was before I began using the mask, only it is gone much quicker.

Just thought I'd share my experience with these two products. Plus, Black African Soap smells amazing. I'm going to keep using it on my body just because I like how effective of a cleanser that it is.

#2 Murph89

Murph89

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Music, MMA, photography, fishing.

Achievements

Posted 27 September 2012 - 06:33 PM

Yup. African black soap is amazing stuff. I use a liquid black soap mixed with rosehip oil, coconut oil, and some other natural oils

#3 clambak3

clambak3

OG

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Creating, making people happy, adventures, and clear skin!

Achievements

Posted 27 September 2012 - 06:46 PM

I freaking love that mask!!! DAHF9837AKRLJA;O4E0-Q3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users