zinc milk thistle saw palmetto

3 replies to this topic

#1 ohmygod

ohmygod

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 27 September 2012 - 01:50 AM

Okay ive seriously had enough, im trying the best that i can to deal with this %$^&$&#^ cystic acne and it seems my body is just rejecting everything.

I cant take Accutane because i apparently have liver autoimmune disease (which i suspect i got from the accutane i took in 2001)

I cant take vitamins like zinc, saw palmetto, milk thistle, etc etc because it makes my throat sore to the point its like strep throat

I cant use vinegar to fight the cystic acne on my body without getting really bad stomach pains, i probably have stomach ulcers or something

Bezoyl peroxide doesnt seem to cut it because the acne is EVERYWHERE except my face which i find odd.

Diets are not working for me, i have trouble gaining weight, im 28yrs old 6'1 and weigh 125lbs..i remember weighing 155 a couple years ago, so i dont know whats going on.

I saw one of the best dermatologists in Toronto and he first suggested accutane which i couldnt use, he then suggested some $100 bottle of creams at me, which ive used in the past and did nothing. I waited 2hrs to see him and was in the room with him for 10minutes, and thats all he could suggest.. oh and he said male acne isnt hormone related.. LOL

So i think ill save myself from buying that $100 bottle of spot cream and buy a gun to blow my head off.

#2 XenoMiang513

XenoMiang513

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 27 September 2012 - 02:08 AM

Forego the gun, please.

Have you spoke with a doctor about things you can go on for your liver disease? It's possible that's the underlying cause. I'm no doctor obviously, but I know they can suppress it with steroids and other medications. Weight loss, and I'm sure trouble gaining weight is a possible symptom of that disease so that could also be affecting your weight.

#3 Green Gables

Green Gables

RETIRED

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 27 September 2012 - 05:49 PM

PDT laser.

#4 alexisc

alexisc

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 28 September 2012 - 11:50 PM

If you have auto immune disease issues look at the GAPS diet. I know you say you have trouble gaining weight but this diet could potentially clear your acne and make you much healthier all around. Type GAPS into google to read more about it. The reason you have acne is probobly because of your liver condition because what can't be filtered by the liver is coming out through the skin. Take a look at the nutrition and hollistic message board on this site too - there is tons of amazing information that can help you as well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users