Do You Know Any Alternatives To Dan's Products? Asia

2 replies to this topic

#1 katiekate1

katiekate1

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 25 September 2012 - 11:08 PM

Hi there, this is my first post so I wouldn't be surprised if I don't get any reply. But if you do see this, and you're signed in, PLEASE HELP ME.

I REALLY REALLY want to order Dan's bp but my parents are extremely skeptical about ordering online. So I was thinking about trying store based products and seeing an improvement before ordering the real deal.

I know Dan has alternative products listed on his site BIT I live in a countryside in Asia, where most of the products are not available. We don't have Walgreens, Targets, or any American stores. All we have is Guardians, Watsons..

So back to the main point.. do anyone know what alternatives there are available in guardians/Watsons?

Cleanser - (other than products listed on acne.org)
BP - I really need this one! There are no neutrogena where I live so.. No neutrogena OTS for me.. What else? OTC or by seeing a doc or from a pharmacy..
Moisturizer - (other than products listed)

I'm most worried about bp alternatives.. please help me.

#2 brangawise

brangawise

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 26 September 2012 - 06:01 AM

Hey there! I myself am from Brunei, now living in Singapore! I just ordered the whole set and although it was promised to me that the Regimen Kit would be sent over at 4-6 days (I used the Express delivery service), I only received the kit 8 days after.

Everything's in good condition! Maybe you can persuade your parents to buy it from this site! It's trustable.

On a side note, I have tried a lot of things from Watsons and Guardian as well but they're crap, I'm sorry to say! >_<

#3 Brandy

Brandy

• Regimen Assistance
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 26 September 2012 - 07:01 AM

You basically need to find a gentle unmedicated facial cleanser. Anything gentle should do.
You'll need a 2.5% benzoyl peroxide gel or cream. If all you can find is 5%, that's okay too. Make sure your bp is a leave-on product and not a wash.
Then you'll need a facial moisturizer that is for sensitive skin and will not clog pores.

Dan has some tips for what to look for and what to avoid on this page. http://www.acne.org/...ucts-guide.html
You will also want to try and avoid these ingredients as best you can. http://www.acne.org/...genic-list.html

Hope that helps!

We're all in this together.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users