spot scar hole raised peeling

4 replies to this topic

#1 andshesays

andshesays

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 25 September 2012 - 06:38 PM

Hello im new to the forum and i really hope you can help me as this is really giving me alot of emotional stress

3 months ago i had a spot on my head, i put my sisters cream on it and it went very dark, i left it for a while thinking it would go, but it formed into a spot which had a hole in the middle, so I poked it with a needle and squeezed it and stringy pus came out,

I am indian and my skin colour does not match the scar and it is highly noticable, its giving me alot of tension, stress and im upset that its not going away.

it keeps growing and getting darker and i squeeze the pus out, how can i get rid of this as its ruining my interviews, my conversation as the spot is just noticeable especially for me, i need it to make it go and i hope someone can please please help me

ive attached a photo and the spot/scar is above my eye brow and my confidence is getting damaged

shyam x

Attached Thumbnails

• 20120918_134510.jpg

Edited by andshesays, 25 September 2012 - 06:40 PM.

#2 wrongtiming

wrongtiming

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 25 September 2012 - 07:46 PM

i've had one of those before, but it lasted only about a month...so it's weird that it's been 3 months. don't worry though, it'll go back to normal eventually.

#3 andshesays

andshesays

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 27 September 2012 - 09:05 AM

thank you for your reply, what stresses me out it keeps dissapearing and then appearing again, last night it looked like it was gone today it is going day again, do you know of anything I can use on the spot if thats okay to ask

#4 bizz

bizz

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 29 September 2012 - 07:15 PM

Is it fully healed?

Niaminicide, Kojic Acid, Vitamin C, retinoids like Retin-A (though I am personally hate them, but my hormonal acne might be different than yours)

Look into "hyperpigmentation"

#5 nfamousjade

nfamousjade

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 29 September 2012 - 10:03 PM

Apply some aloe vera from the plant on it. It should heal and make it go away in a couple of weeks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users