Photo

What Helps Your Extremely Oily Skin? Sensible Answers Only.

oily skin treatment cure oily skin

144 replies to this topic

#141 warrior027

warrior027

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 17 October 2014 - 05:59 PM

Environement has no effect on your sklin's sebum production, this was all in your mind.

How many times do we have to repeart the same thing over and over again.

Sebum production is influenced by your male hormones and your male hormones only.

The rest is just speculation and not back-up by science.

Dude thats not true. For me, less humidity helps me completely. How in the world are you going to say its in my mind where i have many before and after pictures.

#142 ErynEmu

ErynEmu

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 4
About Me

Posted 17 October 2014 - 06:41 PM

I suffer from pcos and I can tell you diet does have something to do with how oily my skin is. Sugars and complex carbs spike insulin levels which in turn messes with hormone levels. This is all information from my doctors and actually since I have been following the diet they gave me a lot of my symptoms have subsided. Oily skin included in that. You may be partially correct in your theory but don't be so ignorant to other people's experiences...

#143 FredTheBelgian

FredTheBelgian

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 17 October 2014 - 06:50 PM

You can say whatever you want, in the end, the truth is that nothing ou say here is back-up by peer-reviewed science.

People's "experiences" on the internet don't mean anything. Anybody can write anything they want on the web.

Anyway, either you stick to the facts or you believe everything you read on the web, it's up to you.

If you want to waste time, money, energy, and possibly your dignity (people sometimes put urine on their faces out of desperation) trying things that aren't proven to work, then by all means, don't hesitate.

I'm just trying to help people here. And often, helping means telling the cold hard truth: you won't get your oily skin under control with an air conditionner, and you won't get it under control through lifestyle or diet.

Edited by FredTheBelgian, 17 October 2014 - 06:53 PM.

Supplements For Acne & Oily Skin: Fish oil, Zinc (30 mg), Vitamin A (25000 IU), Vitamin B5 (500 mg) 25000 IU of Vitamin D (twice a month)

#144 warrior027

warrior027

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 17 October 2014 - 07:37 PM

Fred u are just flat out wrong. Different things help different people, not one thing works for everyone as the "science based" techniques u write about.

I'm not saying low humidity works for everyone, but i know for a hundred percent it cured both my oily skin and redness. But whatever dude stick to what u believe i dont really care.

#145 FredTheBelgian

FredTheBelgian

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 17 October 2014 - 08:01 PM

What I believe? Once again, it's not about beliefs here, it's about reality, science, facts.

You can't argue with science. The acne.org main discourse is based on science. You've to give Dan the props for that.

He's never defended the "diet affects acne" or anything that wasn't proven. But I guess that a lot of people just want to believe in pretty lies.

Supplements For Acne & Oily Skin: Fish oil, Zinc (30 mg), Vitamin A (25000 IU), Vitamin B5 (500 mg) 25000 IU of Vitamin D (twice a month)

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users