What Helps Your Extremely Oily Skin? Sensible Answers Only.

152 posts in this topic

I'm still experiencing some oiliness but since I've been on birth control (Ocella) I've noticed some dryness not just on my face but my hair too, so I know that the medication must be affecting my oil glands. That's not to say I have this wonderful matte look--no, not in the slightest. I still have a shine to my face and have to dab my face dry during the day. lol but it's an improvement, I suppose... I don't like having dry hair though :(

Hey, i also had been dealing with oily skin. My skin would show excess oil within 40 minutes after washing my face. It was annoying. I would be constantly washing my face through out the day. Also I had to keep a tissue paper on me to clear excess oil. I noticed the tissue paper made my skin red, and irritated. My dermatologist recommended a combination of face wash and moisturizer that has worked wonders. I wash and dry my face in the morning with water and then I apply the face wash, CeraVe foaming facial cleanser. It has hyaluronic acid in it that helps keep the moisture on the skin. It also removes bacteria on the skin. Then I apply kiss my face coconut moisturizer. It has coconut oil, olive oil, grape seed oil, and shea butter that soothes and moisturizes the skin. It is non sticky, and absorbs quickly. The first time I used them, I promise I was worried as to why my skin was not producing oil, lol. In public when I don t have access to a mirror, I use the back of my finger nail to check for oil on my nose, the first time I used it I am telling you after 30 minutes my nose and skin had no oil, up to two hours my nose was dry. I felt happy and unsure of what was going on. I didn t believe it, lol. I am telling you it works well to remove oil and bacteria from the skin. Now I was my face every 4-6 hours. Use them, I am giving you a link to get them from Ebay, that is where I bought them. The seller is trust-able with express shipping within 1-3 business days. 

{LINK REMOVED}   (CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser, 12 Ounce) 
{LINK REMOVED}   (Kiss My Face Coconut Moisturizer, 16 Ounce)
Edited by Control Panel
product names suffice