AliciaThreet

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 21 September 2012 - 01:39 PM

HEY, Y'ALL

I'm just one week into Claravis, 80 mg/day, and this is my journey so far:

http://shmaccutane.wordpress.com/

If anyone has any advice/questions/comments/etc feel free to email me (Alicia.Threet@yahoo.com), reply to this thread, reply to my blog, or whatever floats your boat the best.

I'd love if you joined me!
xoxoxo

#2 Faded12

Faded12

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 21 September 2012 - 02:44 PM

Wow we could be acne twins! I have very similar skin although yours is more on the mild side. 80mg seems awfully high to start off on. Why such a high dose? I start on October 1st so we will get to go on this journey together :). On Day 8 you mentioned red blotchy patches, is this something you're able to cover up with make up? Best of luck with your treatment I will be following along.

#3 AliciaThreet

AliciaThreet

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 23 September 2012 - 01:23 AM

Wow we could be acne twins! I have very similar skin although yours is more on the mild side. 80mg seems awfully high to start off on. Why such a high dose? I start on October 1st so we will get to go on this journey together Posted Image. On Day 8 you mentioned red blotchy patches, is this something you're able to cover up with make up? Best of luck with your treatment I will be following along.

Hiiiiiii, lol acne twins. Don't know how to process that....hahaha kidding. But yes, mine was mild, but just all over my face (mainly little ones that have never gone away) and I was wondering that too about the 80 mg/day. Did seem pretty high, esp after looking online at people who were at 10,20 mg/day. Hm, we'll see. And about the blotchy things----eh, yeah. You could def cover it up but I just go without makeup now bc my (mainly bottom half) face is so dry that makeup makes it flaky/gross looking. The blotches weren't HORRIBLE but I mean they were evident. And yes, please do follow along! If you have any questions or anything don't hesitate to ask! I'm going to be as detailed as I can in my posts! xoxoxo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users