Photo

Cystic Acne And Dan's Aha...yea Or Nay?

cystic acne aha the regimen red marks cyst alpha hydroxy acid

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
8 replies to this topic

#1 lovebug77

lovebug77

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 20 September 2012 - 10:51 PM

Please do not mention Accutane, antibiotics or Derms, please just answer my questions to follow (not being nasty; I just have tried all I can and for other health reasons, I can't do antibiotics or Accutane and I AM ONLY OPEN TO REGIMEN/AHA advisePosted Image) Thank you...

Anyone with CYSTIC ACNE (please only answer if you have cystic acne) use Dan's AHA?

1. Did it help or hurt your cystic acne? Please describe how you used it.
2. After BP alone?
3. AHA mixed in with moisurizer?
4. On top of moisturizer?
5. How much did you use?How often did you use it?
6. If it affected you negatively, how soon could you tell (immediately, 1 month, what?) and I am not talking about the red itchy face-DID IT MAKE YOUR ACNE WORSE?

Thanks for you help, guys.. I am really frustrated and intimidated by the AHAPosted Image

#2 kitkat123345

kitkat123345

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 21 September 2012 - 07:39 AM

It will make your face really soft but you will break out before it gets better. I use it as a moisturizer at night make sure you wear spf during the day though because you can get hyper pigmentation because your skin is more sensitive while using this. Use it every other night for a few weeks and see where it gets you. Are you on dans regimen?

#3 Green Gables

Green Gables

RETIRED

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 21 September 2012 - 08:56 AM

Mixing AHA with moisturizer is not recommended from a scientific perspective. AHA needs to be at a certain pH level to work. If you mix it in with a moisturizer, it will make it too alkaline and negate the AHA.

#4 lovebug77

lovebug77

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 21 September 2012 - 11:52 AM

It will make your face really soft but you will break out before it gets better. I use it as a moisturizer at night make sure you wear spf during the day though because you can get hyper pigmentation because your skin is more sensitive while using this. Use it every other night for a few weeks and see where it gets you. Are you on dans regimen?

Thanks for your reply. I am currently using the complete regimen.

#5 TheCureIsHere

TheCureIsHere

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 21 September 2012 - 03:25 PM

Just use my cure with Chasque seeds and get them from an Indian store and indian store only. You wouldn't have to bs with anything. You owe yourself to atleast try it for a week. That's all you need. A week. Check my thread.

#6 *Sheila*

*Sheila*

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 25 September 2012 - 07:32 PM

Just use my cure with Chasque seeds and get them from an Indian store and indian store only. You wouldn't have to bs with anything. You owe yourself to atleast try it for a week. That's all you need. A week. Check my thread.

i live in new where i can actually get those seeds?

#7 TheCureIsHere

TheCureIsHere

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 25 September 2012 - 10:14 PM

I am sorry but what is "i live in new"? New york?

#8 *Sheila*

*Sheila*

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 26 September 2012 - 08:44 AM

Yeah sorry i mean new York...... I miss it

#9 TheCureIsHere

TheCureIsHere

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 26 September 2012 - 10:42 AM

Yeah sorry i mean new York...... I miss it

Look at the post i started. You would get them only and only from an Indian (India) store. I am sure there is 1 indian store near you. Just google it. Be sure to look at my topic though. I answer all questions there.