Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Clogged Pores! Help!

5 posts in this topic

Hi everyone, i have a comibnation skin type...lately i have been getting very small comedones on my chin,you can see how the hair folicles are blocked, the more i try and treat them with acne products the worse they get. If they are squeezed a hardish white substance comes out...has anyone had this issue?

Same issues, I'm sure many will agree you should look into Paula's choice bha gel or liquid

Salicylic acid is most effective for these, but you won't find properly formulated salicylic acid at any drugstore. 2% (the typical amount) is also a measly amount for stubborn clogged pores.

Using a properly formulated pure salicylic acid 5% from Diana Yvonne was night and day compared to the crap I had been using from the drugstore. Using it every day for a week has removed 9 of my stubbornest 12 clogged pores that have been on my skin for YEARS. For the last 3 I will be using a 20% salicylic peel.

photo-152109.gif?_r=1345837784?__rand=0.

GreenGables

so how do you keep them from coming back? I use mandelic to lift them out but cannot stop them from forming daily