swollen itchy allergic dry

1 reply to this topic

#1 Jfashions21

Jfashions21

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 17 September 2012 - 08:44 AM

It has been three days since I started using the regimen and although I had two or three white heads appear I felt my skin was improving. There has been itchiness, dryness, and peeling which I expected. However, the third day I woke up with swolleness around my mouth. The swolleness must not have been severe (by this I mean it wasn't very visible) because none of my family members or co-workers recognized it but I can see and feel it.

Is it because I used the regimen 10 hours apart one day and not the recommended 12 hours? Or does this mean I'm allergic? I thought about just avoiding my jaw area and upper lip when I apply the bp. Is that a good idea or should I stop altogether? As anybody else experienced this?

I have faith in the regimen and I don't want to stop using it, HELP!

#2 Maximus Decimus Merideous

Maximus Decimus Merideous

Max

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 2
About Me

Achievements

Posted 17 September 2012 - 09:14 AM

If you were allergic you wouldnt have to ask lol. Your skin would be F-ed up.

Anyways, the same thing happened to me a while back, my eyes got puffy and swollen and it scared the hell out of me. I was not allergic, my skin was just a little too dry and was reacting weird. You are probably using too much BP too soon. I would stop using BP for a day or two until the swollen areas go down. Once your skin is normal, you can use BP again but make sure to use less! I'm not sure how much you are using right now, but you have to start SMALL. Since youre only on the third day use very little, and build up the amount slowly (maybe 1/4 of a pump every week)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users