What Works For Me... Finally After Nearly 17 Years Of Suffering

cysts painful betadine cetapyl cyst oily skin

No replies to this topic

#1 Guest_ellyllon13_*

Guest_ellyllon13_*
  • Guests
  • Posts & Likes

Posted 15 September 2012 - 05:14 PM

Hello everyone! I wanted to say hello and let you know that I found something that seems to work really great!
I suffer from awful, itchy and painful cysts that will stay under the skin for weeks up to months.
I have scoured the internet and this site for different things to try. Well I came upon the subject of Betadine and decided to give it a whirl!.
I cant believe the results! SERIOUSLY!! I wash my face with 4 pumps of Cetapyl for mild/oily skin and then add 3 or 4 drops of Betadine. I lather my face and then I use an old baby washcloth or fingertip towel to gently rub in the mixture. I then rinse my face without touching it and pat it dry very softly.
If I need to spot treat, I dab the affected area with Betadine and let it dry, after it as dried I use a q-tip and dab some Vapo-Rub on top. It feels really cool but not for very long.
I cant believe how well this has been working. My face is softer, smoother, and I have very few spots to stress over anymore.
I just bean using Olay Regenerest Thermal Peel with glycolic acid last night. So I will definitely keep up with everyone and let you know how I like it! I normally would have broken out by this time today, but I believe that the betadine regimen is really helping me!

I will advise, that if you spot treat one spot for more than a week, it will stay dark. It does for me. If this happens, just place the Vapo-Rub on it by itself and it will help make the spot o down and not so dark. (it also helps numb the pimple/cyst so it isnt so painful at night!)
Another thin, is Betadine will makes me very oily! I always carry around blotter sheets with me. I just get the generic ones.

I use brand name Betadine (I got mine at WalMart for around $12, it last forever!) and I use Vicks Vapo Rub for the topper.

I sincerely hope this helps someone else like it did me! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users