Photo

Treatment For Bumps / Scars On Nose - Images - Please Help!

acne scars nose pimples laser recell plastic surgery

6 replies to this topic

#1 virli

virli

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 14 September 2012 - 09:50 AM

Hi,

When I was 16 - 18 (I am 24 now) I had a lot of break outs on my nose, some of which have stayed on as hideous bumpy scars. The bumps are relatively hard and make my nose feel rough. I know people tend to notice them because sometimes people tend to touch their nose when talking to me. Below are some images (the lighting makes them appear less severe than they really are)

photo (1).JPG photo (3).JPG photo (4).JPG photo (5).JPG

What is the best treatment?

Thanks Posted Image

Edited by virli, 14 September 2012 - 09:54 AM.

#2 a.p.

a.p.

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 14 September 2012 - 06:02 PM

Try this :) I've only used it twice and my skin looks much brighter and some of my scars are smoothing out a little.

A derma stamp might be a good option too. I would google derma stamping and do a little research on it before jumping into it.

#3 curiousnose

curiousnose

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:39 PM

I have the same condition on my nose.  I curious to know what you/others have done to get them removed effectively?

#4 DaBiqShot

DaBiqShot

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 27 June 2014 - 12:49 PM

Yup. I have the same problem. I don't think people really kno how to take care of this other than surgery. I don't know tho

#5 AghhNe

AghhNe

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 30 June 2014 - 08:49 PM

I definitely know what you guys are going through. Been here in acne.org for so long and read so many studies, testimonies, etc. one things is for sure the nose is the worst part to have any type pf scarring be it indented or hypertrophic. It's true, only a minority of members here in acne.org have bumps on the nose or as well as indented scars and that's why there hasnt been much progress to finding a solution.

Though, i asked one person who had indented scars on his nose a long time ago if he had any bumps or hypertrophic scars on his nose. He said he "used to have those" and then he never replied back probably because he was looking for help and not looking forward to help others.

Anyway, i got 6 bumps on the rights side of my nose and 4 on the left. Not very pleasant as they are very noticable. To give a better image, it is like a pimple almost like a cyst but no redness. But they do become red easily, compared to the skin around them.

I havent done any lasers or things of the sort simply because im still a student (no fund) and have other major priorities.

I still visit acne.org once in a while hoping there's something new. But i really do hope for you and other nose scar sufferers especially bumps/hypertrophic scar sufferers find a solution.

Edited by AghhNe, 30 June 2014 - 11:17 PM.

#6 lenar

lenar

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 30 June 2014 - 09:48 PM

Agne have you not tried fasting yet? This is my 2nd day, why dont you come along with me so we'll both share experiences. Its really hard to do fasting if you do it by yourself.

I definitely know what you guys aregoing through. Been here in acne.org for so long and read so many studies, testimonies, etc. one things is for sure the nose is the worst part to have any type pf scarring be it indented or hypertrophic. Its true, only a minority of members here in acne.org have bumps on the nose or as well as indented scars and that's why there hasnt been much progress to finding a solution.
Though, i asked one person who had indented scars on his nose a long time ago if he had any bumps or hypertrophic scars on his nose. He said he "used to have those" and then he never replied back probably because he was looking for help and not looking forward to help others.
Anyway, i got 6 bumps on the rights side of my nose and 4 on the left. Not very pleasant as they are very noticable. To give a better image, it is like a pimple almost like a cyst but no redness. But they do become red easily, compared to the skin around them.
I havent done any lasers or things of the sort simply because im still a student (no fund) and have other major priorities.
I still visit acne.org once in a while hoping there's something new. But i really do hope for you and other nose scar sufferers especially bumps/hypertrophic scar sufferers find a solution.

#7 AghhNe

AghhNe

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 30 June 2014 - 11:17 PM

Agne have you not tried fasting yet? This is my 2nd day, why dont you come along with me so we'll both share experiences. Its really hard to do fasting if you do it by yourself.

I definitely know what you guys aregoing through. Been here in acne.org for so long and read so many studies, testimonies, etc. one things is for sure the nose is the worst part to have any type pf scarring be it indented or hypertrophic. Its true, only a minority of members here in acne.org have bumps on the nose or as well as indented scars and that's why there hasnt been much progress to finding a solution.

Inbox

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users