Supplements To Get

7 posts in this topic

So I'm ordering some supplements to start helping fight acne. I've recently changed my diet entirely into a much healthier diet and I drink tons of water now. It seems to be helping my face, but my forehead is still rather oily and has small bumps everywhere. I want to get a good start on the basic supplements to use, so far I've got:

Fish Oil (Omega-3)

Vitamin C

Psyllium Seed Husk (Fiber)

Zinc

Are there any other obvious supplements to take that yield good results? I don't want anything expensive or with bad side effects. Any help here would be great.

I don't want to do vitamin b5 because I don't want hair loss.. I'll look into guggul extract thanks.

Vitamin D3

Vitamin A - If you are on accutane, then dont take it.

Edited by *Can*I*Live*

The name is a referance to a song from the Reasonable Doubt album. Incase you were wondering...

Vitamin D3

Never done accutane so I'll look more into both of these! thanks! And I'm not on any kind of medications, I've quit them all and I'm trying a healthier lifestyle to get rid of acne.

Vitamin D3

Never done accutane so I'll look more into both of these! thanks! And I'm not on any kind of medications, I've quit them all and I'm trying a healthier lifestyle to get rid of acne.

Vitamin D3

Accutane is derived from vitamin A. Vitamin A is very important in dealing with acne.

The name is a referance to a song from the Reasonable Doubt album. Incase you were wondering...