Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Turmeric For Oily Skin

8 posts in this topic

one teaspoon twice a day. I took it for my acne but noticed the oil on my forehead dried up perfectly. Try it D:

I take it with a full glass of water. Tastes horrible but it's worth it ^^ Or if you can fit it somewhere in your meals, that would probably be easier on the taste buds

When I have a sore throat, I make a drink out of hot vegetable broth, with garlic, turmeric, and parsley. It smells a bit yuck, but actually tastes nice. Maybe vegetable broth would help get the turmeric down?

I'm on my first day of eating 2 tablespoons of turmeric a day... Anybody else doing/done this?

It tastes fucking horrible neutral.gif

You can apply turmeric topically in the form of a home-made face mask for faster/better results. Just make sure you add either yoghurt, milk or oil to the mask otherwise the turmeric will turn your skin yellow, but because it's fat soluble, the oil/fat will dissolve it before it leaves a residue of colour.

Finished Tetralysal on 12/04/13

Quinoderm 10 once a week

Gedarel 30/150 as current treatment.

ive tried this, used the really expensive high end capsuls. Didnt help, also tried 2 table spoons in water. Tried it for a week(I know not long enough) but it was SOOOO brutal tasting couldnt go on...and Ive eaten some wierd stuff...