Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jsmithson

Oily Skin Clinical Trial - Here's Your Chance If You Live In Usa!

6 posts in this topic

http://www.cosmopharmaceuticals.com/activities/pipeline/cb.aspx

I've been keeping an eye on this product for some time now. It's a topical oil reducer. If you live in USA you have a chance to get into the clinical trial which have recently started:

http://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT01631474?term=cb-03-01&rank=1

Of course I live in Melbourne, Australia so it's off limits for me!

Oh man, the clinical trials are happening 5 minutes from where I live! I am so signing up! Thanks so much for sharing :)

Just sent them an email! I am so excited :) I'll let you guys know what they say when they get back to me.

This is exciting but I don't think we should call it groundbreaking. In the article, it says it's a "treatment."

Technically, everything we use now are "treatments."

I'm just saying let's not rise up on a cloud of hope only to be disappointed if it turns out to be an addition to the mattifying creams on the market.

I think any product they might come up with that uses words like "hinder", "block", or "inhibit" are the products we should pin our hearts on.

This is great - I live about 30 minutes away from one of their locations. I gave them a call and left a message, I'll keep everyone updated!

ok, so the person I contacted finally got back to me after a while. She said I could come in for a screening to see if I qualify for the trial. I'm having some doubts though. What if this stuff is really great for my acne and oily skin and then at the end of the trial I can't use it anymore? What if it never becomes available to the public? I feel like I'd be super disappointed...