Lumas

5 replies to this topic

#1 sadcaroline

sadcaroline

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 October 2004 - 10:02 AM

I think i read once that you are/have taken margarite acne pills, did they help your skin at all? thanks! - caroline
[image removed by sigbot--see board rules] Country music makes me horny

#2 Lumas

Lumas

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 October 2004 - 12:32 PM

Wow lol! That was awhile ago that I took those. I still have like 5 or 6 bottles of it left. If you wanna try em ill give em to you for a few bucks. I was taking those and a bunch of vitamins at the time and I did not see any difference really. I took them for a month and then stopped. Liver flushing and colon cleansing is really the only thing that helped my acne.

#3 Andrei

Andrei

»(^__^)«

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 06 October 2004 - 06:57 PM

QUOTE(Lumas @ Oct 2 2004, 10:32 AM)
Wow lol! That was awhile ago that I took those. I still have like 5 or 6 bottles of it left. If you wanna try em ill give em to you for a few bucks. I was taking those and a bunch of vitamins at the time and I did not see any difference really. I took them for a month and then stopped. Liver flushing and colon cleansing is really the only thing that helped my acne.
Lumas..Did you do colonics/enema or just the oral intake like P&B shake?

#4 Lumas

Lumas

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 October 2004 - 11:43 AM

QUOTE(paulandrei @ Oct 6 2004, 05:57 PM)
Lumas..Did you do colonics/enema or just the oral intake like P&B shake?

View Post

Well I used the colon cleanse from drnatura.com for two months. After one month i started liver flushing and I only did enemas after like my 5th or 6th flush. Then for my 7th I got a colonic and am going for a series of colonic and taking a break on liver flushing for a month or two. After a few liver flushes and a colon cleanse program you should definately get a colonic. The stuff that comes out during a colonic is crazy. You think your cleanse with cleanses or enemas, but colonics get alot of junk out.

#5 Andrei

Andrei

»(^__^)«

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 08 October 2004 - 11:10 AM

QUOTE(Lumas @ Oct 7 2004, 09:43 AM)
Well I used the colon cleanse from drnatura.com for two months. After one month i started liver flushing and I only did enemas after like my 5th or 6th flush. Then for my 7th I got a colonic and am going for a series of colonic and taking a break on liver flushing for a month or two.  After a few liver flushes and a colon cleanse program you should definately get a colonic.  The stuff that comes out during a colonic is crazy.  You think your cleanse with cleanses or enemas, but colonics get alot of junk out.

View Post

Could you relate your experience with drnatura Colonix? Did it make you pass parasites, etc.? Thank you eusa_angel.gif

#6 Lumas

Lumas

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 08 October 2004 - 02:13 PM

QUOTE(paulandrei @ Oct 8 2004, 10:10 AM)
Could you relate your experience with drnatura Colonix? Did it make you pass parasites, etc.? Thank you  eusa_angel.gif

View Post

Well dr natura colon cleanse is regarded as one of the best, if not the best cleanse out there. I really wasnt looking for parasites and most parasites are often way too small to see anyway. I thought I passed tape worms once, but who knows for sure. I definately passed alot of mucoid plaque. It really has helped my bowel movements too as before maybe I had a bowel movement once every two days and now I have them twice a day. I think its a good cleanse if you can afford it. If not, I would try colosan or oxypowder as those are suppose to be very good. Again, it takes a very long time to cleanse your body and see improvements so alot of people will try cleansing and stop. So if you start it just stick with it and eventually youll be happy you did.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users