Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sadcaroline

Lumas

6 posts in this topic

I think i read once that you are/have taken margarite acne pills, did they help your skin at all? thanks! - caroline

[image removed by sigbot--see board rules] Country music makes me horny

Wow lol! That was awhile ago that I took those. I still have like 5 or 6 bottles of it left. If you wanna try em ill give em to you for a few bucks. I was taking those and a bunch of vitamins at the time and I did not see any difference really. I took them for a month and then stopped. Liver flushing and colon cleansing is really the only thing that helped my acne.

Wow lol! That was awhile ago that I took those. I still have like 5 or 6 bottles of it left. If you wanna try em ill give em to you for a few bucks. I was taking those and a bunch of vitamins at the time and I did not see any difference really. I took them for a month and then stopped. Liver flushing and colon cleansing is really the only thing that helped my acne.

Well I used the colon cleanse from drnatura.com for two months. After one month i started liver flushing and I only did enemas after like my 5th or 6th flush. Then for my 7th I got a colonic and am going for a series of colonic and taking a break on liver flushing for a month or two.  After a few liver flushes and a colon cleanse program you should definately get a colonic.  The stuff that comes out during a colonic is crazy.  You think your cleanse with cleanses or enemas, but colonics get alot of junk out.