Photo

Updated! Dermarolling Great Results, Pictures

subcision chemical peel microdermabrasion makeup dermaroll dermarolling

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
65 replies to this topic

#61 rockmeamadeus

rockmeamadeus

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 18 September 2013 - 01:31 PM

if you can handle the 1.5mm, i think you'll get better results than the 1.0 mm. Also because your scars are located on the cheeks (meaty area) where it can handle a more longer needle size compare to the temple, and side of the forehead where it is thinner.

I'm currently using 1.5 mm roller and dermastamp and so far it looks promising. I want to roll more frequently but it may do more damage than good to your skin. Rebuilding collagen takes a while and goes through phases, if needling is done before your new collagen is laid out in an organized fashion, you might be just wasting your time.

I'll order a 1.5 mm next month. I have heard conflicting reports on how often to roll, some saying that it's worthless to do it often, others saying it's pointless to wait so long in between. I am seeing results the way I am doing it though, so I figure I can proceed the way I am currently and it'll be safe.

#62 michi31

michi31

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 19 September 2013 - 07:36 AM

Congrats on your results so far! Just curious how long after rolling were the after pictures taken?

#63 rockmeamadeus

rockmeamadeus

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 September 2013 - 11:59 AM

Congrats on your results so far! Just curious how long after rolling were the after pictures taken?

I am not sure exactly, but I think maybe 3 days. I was worried maybe all of the results were just tightness of skin, I noticed a few days after I posted those pictures my skin became incredibly dry and was flaking like nuts. But currently, skin is back to normal and results are STILL THE SAME! I am so excited!

#64 mrsrobinson

mrsrobinson

• Site Watch
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 September 2013 - 12:21 PM

Yes results make you keep at it-  people quit after the first one or two times...this is a slower race for sure.

I do the 0.5mm dermastamp as my scarring is concentrated to a few areas, and I stamp hard 5-6 times and I get small drops of blood- I do it every 7-10 days and I follow up with super cp serum (my skin is tough) - I've been at it several months now and it does help, no question about it.

If you are seeing results with the 1.0mm just keep doing what you are doing!

#65 austra

austra

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:09 PM

It takes weeks for the skin to heal, so I'd only dermaroll once every four weeks, or even once every 6-8 weeks. And microswelling can last a couple weeks, even.

#66 stayinghopefull

stayinghopefull

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 26 September 2013 - 10:37 AM

So I just dermarolled (1mm) for the fourth time in 6 months last night.  I have the microswelling right now and am expecting my skin to be tough and leathery for the next few days but hopefully after that I'll see real results.  So far results have been there, but they have not been very substantial.  I'll update once the initial effects go away.