Photo

Tired Of All The Consequences Of Acne! Tired Of The Never Ending Battle!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
30 replies to this topic

#21 MgX

MgX

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 56
About Me

Achievements

Posted 30 September 2012 - 09:30 AM

applause, hugs and kisses for you sister.......

i consider all of us here in acne.org A Real Family..... we share the same experiences, feel each others hurts and struggles, and help with every problems....

Don't give up the fight..... we are all here for you.

i myself have been struggling, and still am, about opening up to my family and relatives how i truly feel..... heck i still can't have the nerve to chat with my friends online...i still avoid their calls and messages... that's how scared i am about them judging me.... the very thought of it makes me sick and cringe.....

here in this site, i can vent and share everything... my true feelings because i know i won't be judged..... even if i can get really crazy sometimes.....

so here's to you, and to all of us brothers and sisters!!!!! bound by our fates....... never giving up!!!!!!!

#22 maximusblack

maximusblack

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 October 2012 - 04:51 PM

That. That right there is my life, but from a female's perspective I guess.

I just get really pissed when somebody says "You should wash your face, 'ya know?"

BITCH IF THAT'S ALL IT TOOK YOU CAN BE DAMN SURE I'D ALREADY WASHED MY FACE.

#23 Rawhide

Rawhide

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 03 October 2012 - 09:55 AM

Im so fucking fed up all years of this shit and only getting worse. nothing helps................ feel like destroying everything just can't go on

#24 ledzep

ledzep

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 03 October 2012 - 12:52 PM

I feel so much empathy with everyone who has posted in this thread. Its very difficult to persevere when something so visible is deemed to be socially unacceptable, but what other choice really is there? In the final analysis, we all have the ability to change how we think about ourselves and, in turn, the reality that is our daily lives. This might not seem like much when other people highlight our acne, but really their words only have an effect if we believe that there is some credibility to their judgment in the first place. We should instead see unkind comments about our skin for what they are- vacuous, narcissistic and ignorant. It is within our control to accept or transcend the opinions of others. And that applies to all aspects of our lives where we feel anxious or alone.

#25 xxtiger21

xxtiger21

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 05 October 2012 - 11:37 PM

Thank you so much for your story. It sounds so similar to how I feel all of the time. I never knew there were other people with this problem. Thank you so much. It makes it a little bit better at least not being completely alone. I cant believe I didn't think to look online before. Yours is the first post I read.
Good luck with everything too, you deserve it.

#26 jes889

jes889

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 12 October 2012 - 11:41 PM

For anyone looking for something to fill in indented scars, try Dermasilk Flawless. It is not perfect but it is the best thing I have ever tried. You can't just put it on like the directions tell you to do. If you have something will a small tip ( like a toothpick) just get some on the tip and keeping filling the indention. You may have to do it several times but it comes out pretty good and it stays on pretty good too. It may move alittle if you put makup on over it, so put the make up on carefully but if it does move just take the tip that you used and smooth it out. I know how all of you feel, I have the same feelings too. I hate to leave my house and really don't want to be seen by anyone. I usually don't post but I found this product and I had to share it because I know I appreciate it when I read things people have posted that help me. Hope it can help some of you, give it a try.

#27 jes889

jes889

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 13 October 2012 - 12:16 AM

I also wanted to say that Demaflage does work too but it is expensive like a previous poster said. It is just like special effects silicone and you can buy that online way cheaper. I have purchased it from fxwharehouse and it works just as well.

#28 rentedname

rentedname

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 13 October 2012 - 03:12 AM

For anyone looking for something to fill in indented scars, try Dermasilk Flawless. It is not perfect but it is the best thing I have ever tried. You can't just put it on like the directions tell you to do. If you have something will a small tip ( like a toothpick) just get some on the tip and keeping filling the indention. You may have to do it several times but it comes out pretty good and it stays on pretty good too. It may move alittle if you put makup on over it, so put the make up on carefully but if it does move just take the tip that you used and smooth it out. I know how all of you feel, I have the same feelings too. I hate to leave my house and really don't want to be seen by anyone. I usually don't post but I found this product and I had to share it because I know I appreciate it when I read things people have posted that help me. Hope it can help some of you, give it a try.

shameless plug is shameless. what makes me sad is that you probably singled out this thread to find especially vulnerable people who would be more likely to cave in to your bullshit story and buy the product.

#29 jes889

jes889

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 13 October 2012 - 10:00 PM

Believe what you want to believe but I have not ties whatsoever to this product. I was just trying to help people. I would appreciate it if someone were to recommend a good product that they found to me.

And I did single out this thread because I believe these are the people that this product might help.

#30 TheSavyBanana

TheSavyBanana

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 3
About Me

Achievements

Posted 16 October 2012 - 09:29 PM

Absolutely incredible and heart-breaking. I don't really know how to respond except I have 100% experienced what you have and I would love to chat whenever you want or need to.

#31 betterness24

betterness24

Rejuvenator

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 1
About Me

Posted 16 October 2012 - 10:29 PM

It was hard to read all that. Mainly because it brought back so many memories of my own. I hope you can take comfort in knowing your story is one that most on this site can empathize with. And you're right, people don't understand acne until they have it. It used to make me so mad when my friends would complain about their 1 pimple and how ugly it made them feel. I always used to think- if that's ugly, what do you call what I have?

Or one of my friends would make some comment about a person they disliked and would let some crude remark about their acne slip-- obviously not putting two and two together-

Or as a guy, being asked why you have your sisters makeup in your car-- because you forgot to keep it hidden in your makeup stash..

Or.. the time the bully thought it would be funny to put you in a headlock, not realizing he was literally popping my pimples and damaging my skin-

Or that one time I went snow skiing, fell, and hit my face against the snow- leaving a blood streak on the ice and my face for all the girls to see.. and having to lie that I had cut my face on something, when in reality it was just my cysts bleeding.

Or the time a 4 year old asked me why I had some many "spots" on my face- I was so hurt I couldn't respond.

Or in horror, realizing that in art class today we have to paint our partners face...

---- memories.. but they make us who we are. And I think I could literally take about anything now. I have much thicker skin-- and ALL OF US have a unique insight that know one else gets.

So we help each other.