1 reply to this topic

#1 WeAreMadeOfStardust

WeAreMadeOfStardust

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 September 2012 - 03:59 PM

Hi everyone,
As the title says, I am very red and it stings after I moisturize during the end of my fifth week of The Regimen. I've had redness most of the time, but I really am now. I've been catching myself scratching the flakes off at night. Could it be irritation from that? Should I use tons of jojoba oil? I've done DKR everyday, twice a day. Never missed a day. Times varied slightly, but I've done it religiously. It feels like I have a sunburn, but I don't go out very much. Am I allergic? There's no swelling.. If you have any questions or suggestions, let me know. Thanks :)

#2 Dillon S

Dillon S

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Steam - TheCoolestUsername
    Live - ExplainedLake98

Achievements

Posted 08 September 2012 - 07:49 PM

I've had the same problem. I use Jojoba oil whenever I get out of the house, works great, but don't apply too much are your skin will look really oily. I used to have redness/stinging really bad, but now my skin seems to be adjusting. I think that the cause is benzyl peroxide, and it just takes time. I still flake at night, that's normal. It's from tossing and rubbing your face against your pillow, if you really want to get rid of the flakes when you wake up, do this: before getting in the shower, apply alot of jojoba oil and rub it for about 2 minutes across your face. That should help get rid of the flakes.
- CVS Gentle Cleansing Wash (compare to purpose) [I may try something new once I run out.]
- Neutrogena On-the-spot 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide treatment. [I smear alot all over my face, I ran out in just a week.]
- Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Moisturizer with 0.5% Salicylic Acid. [Made some of the redness fade on my face, noticed results the first day I used it.]

NOW using Acne.org products!

My Log: http://www.acne.org/...35-dillons-log/ Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users