closed comedones bumps acne treatment clay mask spot treatment overnight

4 replies to this topic

#1 Girafficorn

Girafficorn

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 01 September 2012 - 07:39 PM

Has anyone tried this? I'm going to use one to spot treat on closed comedones and hopefully dry them out so they will just flake off. Please let me know if any of you have tried this. Thanks!

I will update tomorrow.

#2 Tony1990

Tony1990

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 01 September 2012 - 07:56 PM

Yeah I use aztec indian healing clay mixed with acv and it works best for whiteheads or any pimples with pus in it.

#3 Green Gables

Green Gables

RETIRED

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 September 2012 - 11:51 AM

I find that drying out closed comedones or pimples actually makes them last longer. In my opinion, clay masks should be reserved for things like an oily nose. If you have anything under the skin, like a closed comedone, you actually want lots of moisture. The more moisturie, the easier it is for the comedone to come to a head and heal.

#4 a.p.

a.p.

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 02 September 2012 - 10:22 PM

I think a sufur mask will get rid of the closed comedones if you use it consistently. I make my own using Aztec secret Indian healing clay and De la Cruz 10% sulfur ointment. I mix about 1/4 of a teaspoon of sulfur ointment with a teaspoon of the clay. Add water until the desired consistency is obtained. Apply a thin layer to face. It will be dry in ten minutes. Wash off with warm water then do the rest of your regimen. I use this 2-3 times a week. I have a lot of closed comedones and the mask helps get rid of them.

#5 Girafficorn

Girafficorn

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 03 September 2012 - 03:00 PM

Thanks a.p. I'll be sure to try that! Nothing much happened with treating overnight...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users